• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Discord: My reaction

Pericles the Lion

Well, the long debated topic of whether, or not, INNO bans players for infractions can finally put to rest. Yes, they do ban players from the game. Now, although they cannot play, they can access the FOE Discord. :rolleyes:

Disgruntled Veteran

Well, the long debated topic of whether, or not, INNO bans players for infractions can finally put to rest. Yes, they do ban players from the game. Now, although they cannot play, they can access the FOE Discord. :rolleyes:

Curious question, what stops a person from being able to create a new account with a new email after being banned?

Do you think inno would go to lengths to prevent banned players from creating new accounts?

When i set up the guild discord i suppose i got a bit police state with it. However the reason for that was because we had issues before with people doing things they shouldn't. So i decided that the anyone class people started as has no rights. Thus admins and leadership roles need to give rights to them when they join by assigning them a class. That way no random people can join and mess with the server.