• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do apple gamecenter users get a chance for contests, bonuses, etc?

OldAdam12

I use Apple gamecenter for my various worlds (6) in FoE, and thus my login on this site has no relationship to my login on FoE app- thus there does not seem to be a way for me to benefit from the various contests, etc. that are posted on your site (and advertised in messages within the game). Am I missing something or am I (we, as I’m sure there are others) being penalized for using Apple gamecenter?

OldAdam12

I’ll believe it when I see it - so,I guess I’ll make some attempts at some of these contests and such.
thanks - I think

DeletedUser25252

If you have a proper email address tied to your game account, you can use that to create a forum account. If not, then the only way for you to enter the contests would be to add an email address to the game account.

The trouble with 3rd party login apps like Gamecenter, Facebook and Google is that whilst players may find them convenient, they DO create an extra layer between the player and the game that can sometimes cause more problems than benefits.