• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

do GBG negotiations require more diamonds now?

Coach Zuck

does anyone else feel like GBG negotiations were silently nerfed, in a way that requires more diamonds for extra turns?

4 good negotiations seem to require extra turns at least 25% of the time now and it used to be somewhere around 10%

the thing that really sucks about this if true is that the only way to reliably do this on the programming side is to make the goods that are in each slot not chosen before the negotiation begins, but to instead have a list possibilities for each good, and then a randomizer after you pick each good, that says as long as there's more than one option, pick the option that isn't the one that the person chose. Like if a blackjack dealer's cards were designed to beat yours if a dice rolls a 2 or higher..you get a 17, they get an 18+, you get a 20, they get a 21..rather than predetermined before a round starts.

wolfhoundtoo

You are having either a run of bad luck or gotten sloppy in your negotiation tactics. I haven't seen an uptick in the number of chances that I can't solve it within the required number of turns. Are you tracking your results and by that, I mean actually documenting the results of all negotiations not just the ones you don't complete in 4 turns.