• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do I have enough special goods to move up an era?

FriarTuck

I'm about 2/3 the way through SAAB. I think all I need is to keep collecting my apx 700 SAAB goods per day for a couple of weeks and I'll be good to go op an era. I have 15k Promethium, 12 k Orchidium , 15k Mars Ore and 26k arctic ice. From what I have read, I think I have more than enough of these special goods. Am I right or do I need to recalculate?
Thanks.

UBERhelp1

I'm about 2/3 the way through SAAB. I think all I need is to keep collecting my apx 700 SAAB goods per day for a couple of weeks and I'll be good to go op an era. I have 15k Promethium, 12 k Orchidium , 15k Mars Ore and 26k arctic ice. From what I have read, I think I have more than enough of these special goods. Am I right or do I need to recalculate?
Thanks.
You can check what you need for higher ages on the tech tree! There's a button at the top left that'll show you all the required goods, FP, and coins/supplies for each age's tech tree.

FriarTuck

I did that--that is why I think I'm good. But, my math is not as good as it was 75 years ago, so I thought I'd check with others.