• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do people use their forge point packages immediately?

KeithOfTheForge

I'm curious, do people use their forge point packages immediately or do they just let them pile up in their inventory.

I currently have over 47k in forge point packages in my inventory and a friend of mine thought I was crazy for not using them right away. I don't really know why I never used them, I just never really had the absolute need to use them.

Ebeondi Asi

If you have never used any then they are being neglected. Forge Point pckages can either lhelp level up your Great Builds to gain more (of what the GB offers) or used for sniping (sniping is a art, not knowing what you are doing will lose you many tens of thousands of Fps trying to learn)
Some players save some spend. It is a good idea to have some saved.. increasing as you get ito higher Eras.
Snipers usually have big amounts saved so when the find several good snipes they can do them all.

Last edited:
hold on to them till you can do a level then dump in and run a lvl 47K could make some lvls. while you wait to get enough run snipes or 1.9. work to have some for retained earnings. 47k run some lvls

The Lady Redneck

I always keep enough to cover all the techs in my next age before I move up. Also keep enough to be able to donate easily to the guild 1.9 thread, and a speed level when we do them. plus my regular snipes. Then I build them up so I can go snipe hunting in my hood.

Just An Observer

In two guilds I played in with active 1.9, 35K was the amount needed to cover anything and everything the guild could toss at me. Moving up eras costs a few thousand FP's. Need to buy some goods? Figure another 1K-2K or so. Toss in the cost for the Diamond expansions at 2 per era. That covers most of a player's basic needs, which shows around 50K for an FP bank will do the job based on what I have seen.

Where I am saving up Big Time for is to bring the Space Carrier up rapidly from the teens to Level 80 when going into the eras above Future. That will let me rake in a ton of special goods when they are most needed.

Ebeondi Asi

One plus not mentioned so far is speed leveling. When a player gets speed leveling of a GB. ofen there may be players offering a lot more than 1.9 for P1 P2 that is never done in the normal course of play. So player with big banks of FPs can do better than the players without. All depends on the way speed leveling is one in your Guild. And if yo have players with big Arcs. to do 2.0 or 1.98 (and they are willing. )

Sharmon the Impaler

In two guilds I played in with active 1.9, 35K was the amount needed to cover anything and everything the guild could toss at me. Moving up eras costs a few thousand FP's. Need to buy some goods? Figure another 1K-2K or so. Toss in the cost for the Diamond expansions at 2 per era. That covers most of a player's basic needs, which shows around 50K for an FP bank will do the job based on what I have seen.

Where I am saving up Big Time for is to bring the Space Carrier up rapidly from the teens to Level 80 when going into the eras above Future. That will let me rake in a ton of special goods when they are most needed.
I tried that about 2 years ago and after level 67 I deleted it. It always gave the wrong special good and I don't negotiate anything unless it is a quest

what a waste of fp. I usually just negot through lvl 4 ge and then there is daily. Cant get any help with GBG though so no negot there