• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do the Zanni Mask Statues get delivered right when the 3 day countdown ends?

Do the Zanni Mask Statues get delivered right when the 3 day countdown ends?

I had been sitting in first place (1195 Florins) for the past couple of days and went to bed in first place with only a few hours left. The timer has not rolled over and I'm guessing that someone passed me because the statue isn't in my inventory?

It sure would be nice if they listed the previous winner and what the winning Florin count was.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes it's pretty much immediate. If you aren't sure that you lost contact support in the game. They can check to see if someone beat you or if there was just a bug with the awarding of the prize.

DeletedUser27046

Might have to contact support, I had almost the same score as SharonofTheForge , (don't recall exactly what it was) but I was sitting there watching it when the time expired and have yet to receive it, not that it matters or that it will hold up, but I just hit a 1540 and will be watching it just in case. Soooo, must be a bug. I will also add that I looked through the inventory (twice even) and no mask, much less the flashing inventory box. Another addition o_O in case support or some one see's this, it is TitanMeee in Qunrir not Parkog. Hey, it showed up, thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

I was top in my world on W since day 1, it doesn't look like many people are playing it but I last checked about an hour before the end and I was still leader. I have yet to get the mask. I'm pretty doubtful someone waited around 3 days to knock me off at the last hour and I hadnt see a pot come up close to that amount in 3 days.

wolfhoundtoo

truly depends on when people complete the quests..........and how they decide to spend those tickets. Since you stop earning them at 11 I ended up winning a relatively big win from the 5% because it was high and I had 20 tickets (due to the completion of quests).

DeletedUser27889

I did end up getting the mask a few hours after it ended. Sharon yours just might have been delayed as well.