• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Do units get better the longer you keep them?

DeletedUser10556

Just trying to figure this one out. Do your units learn and increase from battles and get better, or are they permanently set? I ask because I am wondering why I need to spend 45 diamonds on a unit, if it is just easier to replace them. Thanks all.

DeletedUser2988

No, units have a permanent set of stats that will stay the same no matter how long you keep them, how many battles, etc. The diamond cost to replace the troop after it is killed in battle is just for those players who want to skip waiting on another unit to train, or if they want to keep from permanently losing an unattached unit.

DeletedUser1862

If they were going to do something to improve a unit after a certain time, they'd probably need to incorporate some sort of XP system into things, which I don't see them doing unless it's for something like the Champion unit they released for the Easter Event.