• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do You Play D&D, and if so, What Has Been Your Favorite Character?

Hey all, i am fairly new(about three months playing and 7 months listening to podcasts and reading about it) to D&D, but i already have a character i love! he is a Brass DragonBorn Barbarian, Chaotic Neutral, with the cop-out background of Wanderer lol. doesnt really talk much, and already has 3 signature moves, 1) beating the crap outta stuff with a battleaxe 2) throwing a flask of oil at something then burning it with his fire breath weapon and 3) ripping doors(stone, wood, reinforced etc.) he is built more for combat and the actual mechanical gameplay rather than the roleplaying aspect. he wants to make sure his massacred clan is not forgotten, and has a strong hatred of orcs, the race that massacred his village.

on the other hand, i have a secondary character i am raring to use, a Human Bard with the (again) cop-out background of entertainer. he is flamboyant and flirtatious, desperate for attention and recognition, and will happily throw away a plan, and screw over his friends, for reknown. havent played him yet, but he is definetaly geared more towards the roleplay aspect, and i am suuuper excited to use him!

so, if you guys have played D&D, what is your favorite character?

Graviton

Started playing in 1978, stopped playing in the mid-1980s, but then I GMed a game for a few months in Germany in 1988-89. Too many characters to pick a favorite, even if I could remember them all.