• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does Alcatraz produce rogues?

jsc29

I have an Alcatraz in my city that produces 14 units "of any kind that I can produce in the city". In the city I only have two types of military buildings: a Hover Tank base (my current age) and 5 Rogue Dens. I have a quest to produce 6 units of my age. So, I thought, no problem, just collect the Alcatraz. So I did that and the quest went up only by +2 and did not complete. So, does that mean the Alcatraz produced 2 Hover Tanks and 12 Rogues? Seems kind of unbalanced unless it is basing numbers on the number of production facilities I have OR it is producing other kinds of units for some reason.

On second thought I have 1045 unattached Rogues, so maybe that is what is happening. I am just making zillions of Rogues because I have 5 Rogue Dens?

Emberguard

a Hover Tank base (my current age) and 5 Rogue Dens
Yeah that means on average you’re going to get a 1:5 output of Hovers to Rogues output. It will fluctuate as it’s still a random output, so sometimes you might only ever get Hovers or only get rogues (or anything inbetween). But it’ll be a weighted random.

Diecast603

Not sure what age you are at but I have stored my Rogues and have plenty from winning them in request. When you get to an uncomfortable level of rogues you can build it up again. Not sure why people build multiple rogues.

wolfhoundtoo

Or they take forever to train, they want more chances to get rogues from the alcatraz, they fight enough that they want the extra rogues to help lessen the losses amongst their unattached, their alcatraz is low so they don't fight much but still need the additional rogues to get through what fighting they do. I'm sure there are more reasons........including that they don't know that more dens give them a chance at more rogues from their alcatraz. :)