• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does anyone else make a lot of gold?

Darkest.Knight

I'm curious about other players stats, only GB lvls are listed and I'm curious about players making gold and spending it on FP's. I'm currently making around 185M gold/day and I'm buying 100+ FP's/day. So far I've purchased 33K FPS and the current cost is 1.65M ea.

Ebeondi Asi

Changing Coins into Forge Points actually is a good strategy. It uses resources to further the building on the City, instead of hoarding the resource. I am only up to 45 Million Coins a day,but spend a lot of them converted in to Forge Points. I have been recently leveling up my SMB to help make more Coins. As I go further into teh game I am saving larger quatities. I have been holding at least 100 Million but soon will be holding one billion in reserve.
An alternate strategy is to not use any coins to buy FPs and only buy Forge Points with Coins when neeed for a Quest. that is a different strategy. There are many different almost opposte valid strategies to play Foe.
A plaer can spend the Coins or save them. Either way is a game strategy some players like.

Ironrooster

I only buy FP's with coins to fulfill a quest or for spot occasions like to complete a GB level when I am close to leveling up and want to double dip.

Slaughter5

I'm in Space Age Mars and have 6.7G coins. It's ridiculous, I'm tempted to spend a day buying forge points but it gets tiring, they should let me buy 100 at a time

Ebeondi Asi

I'm in Space Age Mars and have 6.7G coins. It's ridiculous, I'm tempted to spend a day buying forge points but it gets tiring, they should let me buy 100 at a time
I read comments like yours, and that is why I spend coins into Forge Points every single day. So I never end up with multi billions of Coins !
As i wrote I plan on getting up to keeping one Billion in reserve,and I have been spending them as I gradually approach a billion saved. (I looked up how many I have gained in one World, and have collected almost 6 Billion Coins, and in that World I have 900 million saved. So I have spent five billion Coins there. at least four Billion on Forge Points.)
This all has an effect of adding 70 Fpsa day to my City FP count. Yes the cost gos up. but so does my ability to make more coins.

Last edited: