• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does anyone here have any favorite TV shows?

DeletedUser

One of my favorite things to do other than play video games is to watch television. I have a few shows that I watch weekly to keep up with, but I'm always looking for some shows that I may have looked over. So, in this thread let's discuss our favorite television shows (both old and new).

I watch a combination of cartoon shows (as well as anime) and other shows. Some I really like include Regular Show, American Dad, and Rick and Morty. I honestly have too many that I enjoy, but I'd love to hear yours and chances are many of us may have some in common. :)

DeletedUser2988

Breaking Bad. I know I missed the original airing on this one, but I recently binged on Netflix, and this is one awesome show. Walter White is the man. Thinking of watching it again it was so good, but maybe I can find some new suggestions here.

DeletedUser2145

Game of Thrones all the way. :D

I follow too many TV Shows. I honestly do not know how I find the time for them, but erm, some of my current favorites would include American Horror Story (because no one seems to be able to do a proper horror piece), Arrow (they keep getting better), Da Vinci's Demons (and I heard of it here because apparently FoE/Inno is sponsoring it lol), Hannibal (best drama show ever), Parks and Recreation (the writing is brilliant), Sherlock, and Vikings.

Might add True Detective there too, but I'd need at least another season to judge it. And The Walking Dead has too many dull moments throughout its season, I feel like I keep watching it just for their finales. I won't include any past shows for now because I've already listed quite a lot. :p

I do plan on watching House of Cards at some point, and I need to catch up on American Dad.

DeletedUser

I've heard so much about Game of Thrones and it makes me tempted to watch. I feel like I'm missing out actually.

Breaking Bad. I know I missed the original airing on this one, but I recently binged on Netflix, and this is one awesome show. Walter White is the man. Thinking of watching it again it was so good, but maybe I can find some new suggestions here.

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I've seen in some time. Unfortunately, I had began watching it later in the series so one day I'd love to watch it in its entirety from start to finish. I foolishly tried doing this during one of the marathons on AMC, but with no luck. LOL

DeletedUser5500

worlds dumbest on trutv, everybody loves raymond on FX? and impractical jokers on trutv. not big on breaking bad.

DeletedUser

worlds dumbest on trutv, everybody loves raymond on FX? and impractical jokers on trutv. not big on breaking bad.

I love Everybody Loves Raymond. I remember that his dad was my favorite character. I didn't know that it still showed on FX, so I'll have to re-watch the episodes.

DeletedUser14881

Currently ...Game of Thrones (read the books ppl they are even more awesome :D)& True Detective - can only keep up w/2 at a time :p
Rarely get to see the following but want to finish ... Penny Dreadful, Salem, Vikings, Bates Motel & Hannibal (not had the time to keep up with any of these ones).
Finished shows ...Spartacus, Batman TAS, Rome, Dexter and Breaking Bad.
Honourable mentions ...Walking Dead - too many dull moments, they need to just hurry it up a lil, its getting so slow that im even forgetting charachters names now :/ i just want to see a mad badass zombie /ppl killin rick, to which we only get brief glimpses of every finale/mid finale :/ so frustrating.

DeletedUser11463

Walking Dead - Season Finale was awesome, although yes there are some slow moments during the season.
Game of Thrones - Great Series and close to the books which are also intense.
Impratical Jokers - like Candid Camera on steroids with a bit of dumb and dumber thrown in. Great mindless fun! Hey Mustache!

DeletedUser10554

Having a favorite TV show tells all you need a life and easily manipulated.

DeletedUser6163

I like Breaking Bad and definitely The Walking Dead. I'm already suffering from withdrawals on the season finale and can't wait for the spin off to air this summer. I suppose I could relish in the BB spin off until then but just haven't found time to watch it yet.

Also I am a big fan of Joss Whedon classics, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly.

DeletedUser6490

ahhhhh ..... ?????

supernatural
helix
12 monkeys
dig
the blacklist

DeletedUser

Elementary and Big Bang Theory are the two best shows on TV. BBC's Sherlock is right up there, although it's not on often enough. NCIS and Bones are just a touch below those three. I want to like Arrow and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but they are too convoluted for their own good, although still watchable.

DeletedUser8861

Once upon a time, NCIS, BBC robin hood, the office US, White collar, psych, monk

DeletedUser

Monk was one of my favorites! Psych, too, except for the final season, which was on the verge of ruining it until they saved it at the last minute with the final episode.

DeletedUser

Comedy: Scrubs, Friends, Psych, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
Lighthearted Drama: Scorpion. The Flash, Suits, Alpha House, Forever
Darker Drama: Marvel Agents of Shield, Gotham, Marvel Daredevil (Netflix Series)

Note: Some of these shows have ended, but they are still my favorites. Also the show Forever was cancelled after only one season so don't watch it if you don;t want to be devastated knowing it won't continue.