• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Does anyone know when we’ll get the results for the 8th Birthday Contest?

Just wondering how long it will take to find out who won, and where we will be able to access that information. It doesn’t really say much about that in the main page for the contest. In the FAQ, it does say "How can I check the results for each challenge?” However, it doesn't answer that question, it just says "The results and rewards will be handled by our support team after May 5, 2020.” So, there is no information on where, when, and how we can get the results. Does anyone know?

WinnerGR

I would say very soon as from my experience I have observed that if a staff member has "Viewing thread" displayed it means they are looking at a thread in the hidden forums of the US server .

WinnerGR

And @Menace is going through all the entries.
She appears to have done all of challenge tow and three and is doing challenge one.

WinnerGR

I think they have gathered the results and are now adding them into there draft announcement.

WinnerGR

Anmd they can not view any other threads?

You really needed 3 posts for this?
Vewing thread can mean 2 things :

1. They are viewing a draft thread
  2. They are viewing a thread in the US servers's hidden forums
And seeing as CCM 's rarely post other threads I would think it was the birthday contest plus they were looking at all the entries.

Agent327

Vewing thread can mean 2 things :

1. They are viewing a draft thread
  2. They are viewing a thread in the US servers's hidden forums
And seeing as CCM 's rarely post other threads I would think it was the birthday contest plus they were looking at all the entries.

So they can not view any other threads?

Graviton

I’m just curious. I also want to have an understanding of how soon I can use any rewards I may get.

That wasn't really a response to you, it was more to Winner. Nothing wrong with being curious, although I wonder how anybody else here would know any more than you do.