• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does SMB provide current Age/Era goods?

DeletedUser27023

i never thought to ask because I just assumed it provided goods from the era I was in but to tonight as I collected from SMB it displayed an animation that looked like paper from CA. I'm in ME. Is this correct?

Edit: I guess I also want to ask about my event buildings. To date, I've had these buildings producing nothing but FP. Is this the time when I should upgrade them and will doing so produce refined goods?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25166

Oasis produces the goods of your era. GB produce unrefined goods

DeletedUser25273

Once you hit ME (Modern Era), Goods production changes significantly. Goods Buildings have as a cost to produce, goods of 3 ages earlier, called "Unrefined Goods". There are also no "Good Deposits" of Modern of later, but Modern uses Bronze age deposits to control what goods you produce efficiently. Along wiith these changes, Great Buildings, and some other special goods producing buildings now produce the unrefined goods, and you will need to run production to get Modern Goods. There are some buildings that do still produce your current age goods too (like the Oasis mentioned). You would need to check out the description of the building on the wiki to see if it produces current age or unrefined goods.