• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does Your Blue Galaxy Work?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33510
  • Start date

DeletedUser33669

Does yours? i keep watching my collections of Terrace Farms, etc and absolutely nothing! Starting to wonder if i installed garbage in my city and nervous anout investing anymore.

Hi Heisenberg!
I actually recently(last couple weeks) built my Blue Galaxy thanks in part due to yours. I've built it in 3 small early age cities recently and are now all between level 3-5. The buildings only have 5 chances at their current level of producing a double output. Furthermore i only have 2 event buildings, the winter spire and football trophy which i always use the chances on. I must say about every other day i get a double on one of them in each city. And for per the five chances i normally get 1 or 2 doubles a day. The goods or fps that the game shows in the graphics when you collect from the building does not change during a double. So if your collecting on a terrace farm it will still say 5fps when you collect on it when the output gets doubled. What you will see is a x2 right after the 5 fps alert. 10 fps will go to your bar. Now this is for mobile but i'm pretty sure it likely works the same or nearly the same for browser.