• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Doing Quests: Arc collection not being counted as goods donation to the guild treasury?

oldsparky

I observed this now several times....
A quest is asking me to donate an X amount of goods to the guild treasury.
After that, I collect from the Arc... but my Arc collection is not counted towards the quest.
Am I missing something?

Mor-Rioghain

While great buildings do not count (and never have to my knowledge) many event or specialty buildings will such as the Airship, Statues of Honor, Elephant Buildings, Celtic Farmstead, to name a few. Otherwise, manual donation of the requisite amount is needed to satisfy the quest. (A combo of one or more of those types of buildings + manual donation will also satisfy the requirments of the quest. For instance, if your city produces 80 goods to the treasury upon collection and the quest is asking for 200, you'd only need to manually donate 200-80=120 goods).

Johnny B. Goode

In addition to the above information, when you open a "Deadman's Bounty" chest (from the Deadman's Boathouse) those goods count for fulfilling donation quests. 25 goods per chest. That's how I always fulfill those quests in my 5 active cities now. A nice thing about those goods is no matter what era you were in when the chest went into your inventory, when you open it the goods are always your current era. (Although if you just aged up, you should refresh/reload the page just to be sure.)