• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't show again... again

Jeanor

Hi all,

if I flag "don't show again" in a pop-up, how can I change my mind later on?

thanks.

Jeanor

Ok. So I've flagged it to skip quests without a confirmation popup. Now I think it's better this way.
If later on I want it back, I have to open a ticket to the support and they will put it to the original setting (that is WITH the confirmation popup again).
Do I have understood it right?

Agent327

Yes, but they will do it a limited number of times. Not every time you change your mind.

wolfhoundtoo

You can disable the confirmation popup that exists that asks you if you are certain or something like that before you spend diamonds. This helps prevent accidently spending of diamonds due to misclicks. Agent's saying that if you choose to disable that popup in your settings that you can go back into settings and turn it back on so that the confirmation popup comes back.

Or are you asking how you can turn that back on specifically?

Tony 85 the Generous

You can disable the confirmation popup that exists that asks you if you are certain or something like that before you spend diamonds. This helps prevent accidently spending of diamonds due to misclicks. Agent's saying that if you choose to disable that popup in your settings that you can go back into settings and turn it back on so that the confirmation popup comes back.

Or are you asking how you can turn that back on specifically?
OK. Now I understand the statement.

Yes, diamond confrimation is only one of the four confirmations (diamond spend, cancel good production, cancel supply production, abort quest; as l;isted by IG Support) that you can change yourself. I still do not see why they do not have the others in our settings.