• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dream Soldiers (Ranks)

• Thread starter DeletedUser26591
  • Start date

DeletedUser26591

The Guild Dream Soldiers Forum. This is for Ranks only. Didn't want to fill the guild description.

Rank 1: Citizen (No Rights)
Rank 2: Loyalist (Trusted)
Rank 3: Trainee Knight (Above)
Rank 4: Troop (Above)
Rank 5: Soldier (Notifier)
Rank 6: Knight Trainer (Inviter)
Rank 7: Knight (Above)
Rank 8: Knight Captain (Moderator)
Rank 9: General (Leader)
Rank 10: Grand Knight (Guild Leader Only)

Descriptions
Citizen: Must do everything anybody says within guild, unless you find it against the Guild. Notify Grand Knight quickly if so.

Loyalist: A Trusted Member of the guild. Earned by being in the Guild after 4 Days.

Trainee Knight: A recruit of the Guild. You are now officially training to be a true soldier. Earned by asking Knight Trainer to rank up to Trainee. Those who are asked must notify the Grand Knight.

Troop: The new member of the Guild. You are to protect all Guildmates and take all orders in battle. Earned after being Trainee for 3 days.

Soldier: A fighter of the Guild. You show bravery in the battlefield. You must conquer 3 territories alongside your guild.

Knight Trainer: You are to train recruits. Loyalists will ask you to become their mentor. Earned after 5 days of being a soldier.

Knight: You are a true hero of the Guild. The guild looks up to you now, and your word is highly honored. Earned after being praised by the Knight Captain or higher.

Knight Captain: Fought in battle so much, you know how to command your troops. When a guildmate talks to you, they are lucky to talk to a very brave hero. You are lucky you still live this long to tell your tales. Earned after conquering 3 territories for leading the attack.

General: You are one of the most honored heroes of the guild. The Guild thanks you for the bravery for protecting them. No guildmate will take this away from you. Earned by the Grand Knight, giving you his/her praise.

Grand Knight: You are the leader of the Guild. Your every word is law. This is the highest honorable title you can achieve. Only Earned if retiring Grand Knight chooses his/her new heir (Must be General).

DeletedUser8420

if this is for your own guild, this needs to be put into your guild forum not the FOE forum. That is what your guild forum is for to place additional descriptions and guides for your guildmates.

Algona

I vote yes,

Last year's Event was better.

On a humor level 0 on a scale of 1-10.

It's too small a sample size.

Proposals need to meet a specific format.

Collect On Time!

DeletedUser26591

if this is for your own guild, this needs to be put into your guild forum not the FOE forum. That is what your guild forum is for to place additional descriptions and guides for your guildmates.
Tbh, I don't know about the forum things here. So yeah.

DeletedUser8420

Your guild forum is located in game - go to the bottom and the three person icon, click on it, then there are tabs one of which is the guild forum. Use that to post items that are specific to your guild.

BTW - with the said descriptions of rankings in the new guild you may have a hard time getting anyone to join, I know I would not. LOL.
But if you want to keep the above you might also add what it takes to reach rank so you might have a better chance of someone accepting them. Right now you just state what each is required to do once reaching said rank not what it takes to get there.

Algona

What are you trying to do? Set up ranks for your Guild in game? Some kind of forum game? Random drive by posting?

Mustapha00

Not entirely unusual, though I confess I haven't seen such structure within a virtual guild in a virtual world in quite a while.

I was in a Diablo (the first one) Guild that had an overall leader, leaders for their PvP, Explorers and Farmers divisions and 'lieutenants' who assembled guild-only games at scheduled times. IIRC, they also had games hosted by "bots" on all three difficulty levels where you could log your character in to swap equipment between characters or check out the equipment that the Farmers had found in other games and brought to the "bot game" to give away. I've got to say that it was alot of fun and not nearly as complicated as it seems at first glance.