• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] DUMB Question - Un Friending

DeletedUser8428

FOE's had some changes since I left in 2016. Used to be a Red 'X' in the Friends bar in each player listing to un-friend (or de-friend or banish them or whatever you want to call it). In any case, when I started fresh new world this time, I sent and accepted a ton of friend requests ... many of which are players who are not continuing in the game. How do I get rid of them?

DeletedUser8428

FOE's had some changes since I left in 2016. Used to be a Red 'X' in the Friends bar in each player listing to un-friend (or de-friend or banish them or whatever you want to call it). In any case, when I started fresh new world this time, I sent and accepted a ton of friend requests ... many of which are players who are not continuing in the game. How do I get rid of them?

Dang! Found it ... never mind, thanks!

Falconwing

I'll answer this for the people who still may want to know.
Click on the persons name in your friends list and you'll see the option to unfriend. Not their picture, but the name it's self.