• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easter Event End?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3556
  • Start date

DeletedUser3556

In the in game message it states that the event will end on 4/4 , while on my Easter event timer it says it has 2 days and 2 hours left. This would put the event as ending on the 5th. Is 4/4 the last day that a new daily special will be listed or should I expect that a daily special will be listed for the 5th and that I would have until the counter times out that day to use up my eggs?

DeletedUser15325

In the in game message it states that the event will end on 4/4 , while on my Easter event timer it says it has 2 days and 2 hours left. This would put the event as ending on the 5th. Is 4/4 the last day that a new daily special will be listed or should I expect that a daily special will be listed for the 5th and that I would have until the counter times out that day to use up my eggs?

Ylisaveta

The timer is what you should go by. The event ends 4/5 at 9 am EST. The last special should go up for the 4th and stay up until the event ends.

amg777

In my cities, the timer under the "Easter Event " (top left) doesn't move. If I open the event and click the "?" I get a timer that is counting down the seconds.