• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Edit i figured this out now thank you

Lord Hamilton

In my Ancient Egypt sub-city i am at a point now where it looks like i am being asked to use goods (pottery) as money to keep production running (this includes the pottery building)
i have every options available as far as buildings on my map, the only ting i can assume is i need to win some fights to get goods for production? but with a 8 hour wait between fighters this has took days off my time already. any ideas ?

Super Catanian

In my Ancient Egypt sub-city i am at a point now where it looks like i am being asked to use goods (pottery) as money to keep production running (this includes the pottery building)
That's odd. Loot is required for all Goods Buildings, not Pottery.

i have every options available as far as buildings on my map, the only ting i can assume is i need to win some fights to get goods for production?
Yes, and based on what has happened to other players, Loot is essential, and one must usually fight every day to get the needed Loot, and a little extra.

but with a 8 hour wait between fighters this has took days off my time already. any ideas ?
Try to have more Military Buildings available. When I finished mine, I had one of each Military Building, and I made sure to not miss time so I could train as many as I could every day.

For a bit more information, see the links at the bottom of my signature.