• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Egg Quest?

DeletedUser4074

8 quests of hiding eggs, hiding a total of 285, for a reward of 497 eggs.
The ninth and final quest involves buying everything from the Easter Shop at least once, and is worth 250 eggs.

DeletedUser4744

what if you don't want every thing in the egg shop? can you steal get the 250 eggs?

DeletedUser

To complete that final quest you must buy one of everything. you can always chose not to complete that final quest.

DeletedUser4074

In particular, if you don't want the rogue hideout or the wishing well, don't bother with the last quest, since they cost more than the reward. If you do want both, it's almost certainly worth it to do the last quest.

DeletedUser4667

8 quests of hiding eggs, hiding a total of 285, for a reward of 497 eggs.
The ninth and final quest involves buying everything from the Easter Shop at least once, and is worth 250 eggs.

I am currently on the "Place 66 and receive 120" step. If my memory serves me this is the sixth step but frankly Im not sure. Would someone please post the actual breakdown of the quests. I apologize if this had been asked before but unfortunately I have been unable to find this information. Thank you.

DeletedUser2382

Wow that's cutting it close. I'm quite active, but I'll have to place 160 more eggs in order to reach the final quest. With just over 7 days left, its do-able, but requires placing 22 eggs per day. Realistically not do-able. We do actually have to go to work and sleep once in a while beyond other things within personal life.

DeletedUser3345

They have a solution to that. They sell egg placements for diamonds :) So, you can squat and give up money....

DeletedUser4844

Technically, 22 eggs per day might still be doable (barely), because the game let's you accumulate 6 egg-hiding actions at a time. This means as long as you can get into the game every 6 hours or less you never really lose out on egg-hiding actions. Of course, most people sleep a bit longer then this, but if you finish your egg hiding actions just before going to sleep and do more just after waking up then even with 8 hours between you only lose out on 2 egg-hiding actions per day. If you can't access the game during work or during your commute to and from work. and you work 8 hours per day, then you probably can't make it, but if you can access the game for, say, 5 minutes, in the middle of work, then you should be all right as long as you acces it just before and after work.

Anyway, you get the idea. It's very difficult, but it might still be possible, even with normal sleep, work, other stuff in your life.

DeletedUser

Do you need to wait till you accept the final quest to begin purchasing one of each item from the shop or does it just check to see that you at some point in the quest hae purchased one of each item from the shop?

DeletedUser

80 perc of the players wont get to that last quest in time anyways.

DeletedUser

And of those that do manage, a good amount won't bother with it, because they don't want the Hideout....
Saving on that one and the silly avatars (Neither MM nor Elvis appeal to me..) will leave me with more eggs for a chance at a 2nd Well (or more forgepoints; the egg-deal witrh them is quite a good one! )

In fact: Only the Well and the FPs are the appealing stuff in that shop, as far as I'm concerned.

And I just found out I won't be able to even finish th second-to last quest, due to the time-restraint and the ridiculous small amount of hiding-actions being stored....
(No: I'm not gonna spend diamonds on this event.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2382

I'm quite active, but will still not be able to get there, so will not complete it without diamonds, which are too sparse and valuable to me. It was pretty much set up that you had to be online 24/7 or spend diamonds to complete it. That being said, I guess I don't really see a big deal with it--I'm losing out on 250 eggs sure, but look what I'd have to spend to get it:
80 eggs on 2 avators
20 eggs on a random BP
150 eggs on 15 forge points
= 250. Basically this is what I lose out on by not being able to complete, avatars I won't use, a random BP I likely already have, and 15 forge points, no big deal really. I already got the single rogue, wish I hadn't in retrospect. In fact, if you haven't bought the rogue already, it might not even be worth it to you as it costs 290 eggs to get 250. Personally, I think I woulda shot for one more watchfire anyway.

DeletedUser2800

I think I'll manage to complete the quest line. I already have everything in the store and all I need to do is place 72 more eggs to finish the second to last quest. The last mission should auto-complete. At 1 egg earned per hour from now (29th, 30th, 31st, 1st, and 2nd) until the event ends on the 3rd that's 120 eggs to hide. I don't think I'll have to lose any sleep with that kind of cushion. Between the rewards for the those last two missions and finding eggs in my own city I just might have enough to buy the last two buildings I want without spending diamonds. (keeps fingers crossed)

DeletedUser

Do we have to buy BOTH avatars? Does it cost 1200 eggs, or 1240 eggs, to complete the final quest?