• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EGYPTIAN SETTLEMENT

Gingerbear1378

I'm currently doing the Egyptian settlement and I went to put the Royal bath house in my world and I can't seem to find the building itself. I have upgrades but not the level 1 building. im not sure if i received it or not but its not in my inventory at all I've looked several times. I also am on the 3rd time through the settlement and it has a checkmark by reward. I was wondering how I can get it so I can lay it down and start upgrading. How can I get it back. I've contacted support and have heard nothing back. How long does it usually take them to reply back. Thanks

BruteForceAttack

I'm currently doing the Egyptian settlement and I went to put the Royal bath house in my world and I can't seem to find the building itself. I have upgrades but not the level 1 building. im not sure if i received it or not but its not in my inventory at all I've looked several times. I also am on the 3rd time through the settlement and it has a checkmark by reward. I was wondering how I can get it so I can lay it down and start upgrading. How can I get it back. I've contacted support and have heard nothing back. How long does it usually take them to reply back. Thanks

Maybe by mistake you sold it in Antique Dealer.

lordwasa

Currently we are dealing with a backlog of tickets.
We are working hard to solve it, but in the meantime we are hoping for your patience.
You will receive an answer as soon as possible.

We are also still recruiting!
If you are an experienced player and like to help the community grow, don't hesitate to apply: application page