• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium Question

NWWolverine

Not sure how this Elves workshop functions. When I place my mouse over the "Chance for Exclusive Rewards", it lists "Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium" and shows all the attributes of the building, but it didn't give it to me when I purchased the set for 2995 diamonds! What am I missing? I have an upgrade, but no Emporium to upgrade...Was this just a chance to get this as a bonus to what was shown?

Pericles the Lion

Not sure how this Elves workshop functions. When I place my mouse over the "Chance for Exclusive Rewards", it lists "Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium" and shows all the attributes of the building, but it didn't give it to me when I purchased the set for 2995 diamonds! What am I missing? I have an upgrade, but no Emporium to upgrade...Was this just a chance to get this as a bonus to what was shown?
What you get for the 2995 diamonds is the array of up to 10 prizes displayed at the bottom of the window.

Dursland

When you open a gift in the event, a present is added to the Elves Workshop. That's the one where you were choosing one of two things to add.

Most times you will need to spend 20+ diamonds on the 'shuffle' function to get the proper items you need for a full Nog's Emporium. You can see if they are available as prizes by clicking the ? button. They are not available in every prize pool so don't spend diamonds unless you see what you want.

NWWolverine

I've already cleared the prizes once and only have 1 spot left on the new array of prizes. After I advance to get the last prize, can I keep hitting the ? button to eventually get to the right prize by paying diamonds?

Dursland

I've already cleared the prizes once and only have 1 spot left on the new array of prizes. After I advance to get the last prize, can I keep hitting the ? button to eventually get to the right prize by paying diamonds?
When you fill the final prize spot, the only way you can get more prizes is to spend 2995 buying the current pool to clear it out and start over again.

You're only able to add one more prize to the final spot so you can check the ? and see if what you need is available but chances are - if you've already filled all the prizes, you may not have what you need.

NWWolverine

Ok. Thanks. I finally got the stupid one I was missing after using the question mark and quite a few diamonds until it was my option. Now I have 2! 2995 diamonds to claim in Inno money, that was about $20. Oh well....Thank you everyone for all the help. It was driving me crazier....not being able to figure it out

There are a Level 1, an upgrade to Level 2 (Green), an upgrade to Level 3 (Silver), and finally an upgrade to Level 4 (Gold) for the Elves Nog Shops, all of which are only available from the Elves Workshop by paying Diamonds.

Sharmon the Impaler

There are a Level 1, an upgrade to Level 2 (Green), an upgrade to Level 3 (Silver), and finally an upgrade to Level 4 (Gold) for the Elves Nog Shops, all of which are only available from the Elves Workshop by paying Diamonds.
It's also geared to have you swap out (for diamonds of course) at least 5 slots in order to get all 4 parts. They are one step away from just making events a straight sale.