• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Eras to park for a while

ffblackice

Which GBs do you have now and at what level? What is your attack/def? Are you able to fight all GE levels? How many encounters can you do in a season in Battle grounds?
lvl 10 CDM, COA, Zeus, my attack boost is around 180%, defense 140% for attack army. event my points are low around 30th in the hood, but I managed to keep my PVP tower on top 3, so no plunder event during the whole process.

Before I started move up, I can fight 64 encounters, but now only 51.

I'm shooting for at least 500% attack and 300% defense for my attacking army before I move.
I think you are looking for auto fight and win easily, even with 180% attack boost and 140% defense boost for attacking army, if fight manually, the winning rate is very high also, I think my winning rate should be over 95% by manual fighting, but it takes much longer time to complete the fight.

Last edited:

ffblackice

Just follow up this thread, I stayed in Future for around 2 months, during this period, my CDM up to 70+, Zeus and COA up to 30+, built Arctic Orangery (LVL 10), The Blue Galaxy(LVL 10), Terracotta Army (LVL 10), and I moved up to AF last Thursday, last day of 2020. I found AF will take me at lease 2 months to complete all the technologies development since they need special goods which only available from mining.

From timing aspect, I would recommend to up to AF ASAP, there will be long period to go though the last few eras, I believe at lease one year.

DeletedUser

I am parked in AF currently and as a fighter. Hovers have become somewhat less effective in this era contrary to everyone saying they don't. My old max attrition was 73 in FE and is now 61 in AF but jumps up to 73 using Battlefortresses. I unlocked and planted 2 barracks for them and will let my traz and 3 villas churn out enough to stay parked for 6-9 months while I get my Promethium count up. Map is cleared to SAAB. Hmmm. I was able to max out my Att to 71 today and not at 61 on AB like I though. It was a bad selection of units that made me think AF was so bad. Not used to them yet that's all

Last edited by a moderator:

icarusethan

I am parked in AF currently and as a fighter. Hovers have become somewhat less effective in this era contrary to everyone saying they don't. My old max attrition was 82 in FE and is now 65 in AF but jumps up to 73 using Battlefortresses. I unlocked and planted 2 barracks for them and will let my traz and 3 villas churn out enough to stay parked for 6-9 months while I get my Promethium count up. Map is cleared to SAAB
What's your attack bonus, for reference purposes.

ffblackice

same feeling, my max attrition in FE was 55, and in FA is 45, with 420% attacking / 350% defense bonus. I think Hover Tank would be more efficient unit for fighting compare to Battle Fortress & Behemoth.

ahsay

Just follow up this thread, I stayed in Future for around 2 months, during this period, my CDM up to 70+, Zeus and COA up to 30+, built Arctic Orangery (LVL 10), The Blue Galaxy(LVL 10), Terracotta Army (LVL 10), and I moved up to AF last Thursday, last day of 2020. I found AF will take me at lease 2 months to complete all the technologies development since they need special goods which only available from mining.

From timing aspect, I would recommend to up to AF ASAP, there will be long period to go though the last few eras, I believe at lease one year.
TA is useless after level 10. Zeus is far cheaper for the same gains.

If you move up it's only when you're at the top of the hood you're in. There are other considerations but that's the main one.

We have one member who's been in IA for 3 years. In those same 3 years I've only gotten to PME and if I wasn't a founder I'd be in LMA right now. It's comical that you all are talking "months".

Last edited:

icarusethan

We have one member who's been in IA for 3 years. In those same 3 years I've only gotten to PME and if I wasn't a founder I'd be in LMA right now. It's comical that you all are talking "months".
Maybe it's because you are not very active in the game and thus your speed of growth is way slower than others?

ahsay

Maybe it's because you are not very active in the game and thus your speed of growth is way slower than others?
Yes...you are right. I'm not "very" active. I'm "extremely" active.

This isn't candy crush or super mario. Aging up means almost nothing. The higher you go the more difficult it gets. This is game of patience so, "taking months" as if to say "thaaat" long is ridiculous. Stop the madness. This is the most boring game on the planet that's why I've spent 7 years playing it.

ffblackice

What is the benefit of staying in an era for so long? I think Eras from AF and up would really need to spend time.

icarusethan

Yes...you are right. I'm not "very" active. I'm "extremely" active.
7 years 41k fights are not very active, sir. "but fighting is just a part of the game" no, sir. you can say that all you want but with GBG, anyone can net 2k fights every week if they are somehow active, so no you are not very active. I'm not even gonna mention your gb levels for your sake

ahsay

7 years 41k fights are not very active, sir. "but fighting is just a part of the game" no, sir. you can say that all you want but with GBG, anyone can net 2k fights every week if they are somehow active, so no you are not very active. I'm not even gonna mention your gb levels for your sake
Mention my GB levels...their alright by me. 87 ARC, 79 Traz, 44 Cape, 38 CF, 35 Zeus, 21 Himeji, every GB I have is at their sweet spot and none under level 10. Did I mention 6 months off for health issues? No? Well let me mention that.

Really, how many battles do you have? And that would be three years not 7, plus almost a year off.. Y world is only 3 years old. You need to do better research. FoE is 7 years total. In Yorkton I rank 115 in battles. With over 23k players I'm not that great at math but I think that puts me in the top %5?

I'm retired and spend 4 to 8 hours a day on FoE. I'm plenty capable of getting to any age in months.

I could get to OA in one day. I have that many FPs but why would I want too? This is FoE not Candy Crush. Play Super Mario if you want to level fast.

I don't want to mention I produce an average of 300 goods a day or that I answer all my messages. I just erased 1/2 my PM pages and I'm still at 52 pages. I've built a top 10 guild with 74 players and at level 51 but you're right I need to do more battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahsay

What is the benefit of staying in an era for so long? I think Eras from AF and up would really need to spend time.
You stay in any age a long time so you can make playing the game easier and dominate anyone in what ever age your in. I'm #1 in my hood no one plunders me but I can take out the entire hood. I've also built a substantial army in every age up to PME. I took first in almost every tower, every week. And can battle in every age in GvG. That comes in real handy for a top 10 guild.

I've gotten to attrition level 79 in GB. I'm sure I could do 100 but why. I belong to an awesome guild.

Last edited:

Saamarain

Think I read most of this thread and I didn't see something mentioned that may be helpful to know about advancing. If you get a CF before you advance, when you harvest the diamonds when you first level, the CF multiplier applies to Diamonds, just like it does to goods, coin and supplies. Very sweet.

Also, in LMA, there is a sweet spot that will give you two concurrent recurring quest lines. You have to hit it just right, and leave a certain story line reward unclaimed to keep them both going but it's very sweet. I'm planning on trying to hit that again on my way up from EMA when I do decide to age up.

Agent327

Multiple posts removed. Fine to have a discussion on a subject, but if you can not do it in a respectfull way I will put an end to it.

ahsay

Think I read most of this thread and I didn't see something mentioned that may be helpful to know about advancing. If you get a CF before you advance, when you harvest the diamonds when you first level, the CF multiplier applies to Diamonds, just like it does to goods, coin and supplies. Very sweet.

Also, in LMA, there is a sweet spot that will give you two concurrent recurring quest lines. You have to hit it just right, and leave a certain story line reward unclaimed to keep them both going but it's very sweet. I'm planning on trying to hit that again on my way up from EMA when I do decide to age up.

Yeah that's why I wanted to stay in LMA, which I mentioned earlier but advanced only to help my guild. I did manage to stay for a few months though. Thanks for reminding others.

AAA12AAA

Call me a turtle. I stayed in HMA for six months. got my Arc to 80. Then skipped to Colonial stayed there for over three months.. Just today I moved again skipping IND. going to Progressive in two of my four Cities. I would have waited longer to get more GB high up. but got bored.
Dude, from my point of view your a flash! Been camping in IA for a year or so and not planing to move forward, need to recon the place you know (lol)

MJ Artisan of War

Dude, from my point of view your a flash! Been camping in IA for a year or so and not planing to move forward, need to recon the place you know (lol)
I am in the same space... will be a year in mid April & not goin' EMA till 2022 at least... Gonna just level what i have in the meantime...