• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Error in counting battle points in Tuulech world

DeletedUser30149

I started battles with my neighbors and when I won the counter never go more then 7 Townsend and after it going down. I also noted that when I fight against two Spearfighters and I win, the counter reset to 0. I fight something like 36 times and always won, and have just 216 points. This happen only on Tuulech world, on Langendorn world looks O.K.

DeletedUser

There is a period of time between when the tower tournaments close on Sunday evening/night and when they reopen for the next week. I don't know when exactly they reopen, but during this down time no battle points are counted. So any battles you do between the closing and the reopening are wasted as far as points towards the tower tournaments are concerned.

DeletedUser26120

That is correct. I avoid doing battles after the towers close Sunday night, until they reopen at 7am game time Monday. At least I believe it is 7am - double check that, go to the tower and see if it is open. If it is not then it is 8am.

I am central so the time differences throw me off.