• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Established Guild seeks to add new members

• Thread starter DeletedUser8806
  • Start date

DeletedUser8806

LOD is an established multi-world guild currently seeking to expand it's membership with good people. We have built a solid core of players who are active and are looking for like minded players to join us as we continue to grow and prosper in the Houndsmoor world. Our team consists of both new players and experienced players from other FOE worlds. Our team has basic expectations of each other which are not much different from many other guilds as some structure is necessary for a well functioning guild: regular m/p activity, active participation on FP trading/GBs, and fair trade guidelines. However, we also want players that like to have fun and treat each other respectfully while playing the game. There is no pressure to meet daily/weekly quotas on global points or battle points. We believe that if we play well, have fun and take care of each other then the points will take care of themselves.

Contact RamaLuvr or reply to this thread for an invitation to join us. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10767

Just starting out in here and about to reach Iron Age, looking for an active alliance where questions get answers,:)cc

DeletedUser8806

Just starting out in here and about to reach Iron Age, looking for an active alliance where questions get answers,:)cc

LOD's more experienced members are more than willing to help new players. I will send you an invitation to join us and a message as well.

RamaLuvr

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining your guild. Please send me an invite.