• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event buildings with animated characters

Victoria and Albert

Is there a list available for what village characters walk through your city based on the event building? I remember that Van Gogh wanders around with the Magnum Opus but which one has Napoleon? Cleopatra? Were there others?

I store buildings to change things up in my city and now I can’t remember which ones show up.

Thanking everyone in advance!

Dursland

Botanical Rotunda is Genghis Khan and Obelisk Garden is Cleopatra. Royal Marble Gateway is Napoleon.

No idea if there are others that make characters walk around but all 3 of those are part of the Epic Historical Questlines Selection kit - so maybe some of the other buildings in that kit make characters walk around too. You'd have to look each one up on the wiki.

Victoria and Albert

Botanical Rotunda is Genghis Khan and Obelisk Garden is Cleopatra. Royal Marble Gateway is Napoleon.

No idea if there are others that make characters walk around but all 3 of those are part of the Epic Historical Questlines Selection kit - so maybe some of the other buildings in that kit make characters walk around too. You'd have to look each one up on the wiki.
Perfect! Thank you so much!