• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Feedback

SubNormal

Overall, I thought the event game was good. However, ending the event with 57 keys that can’t be used seems like wasted time and and resources - not to mention uncollected rewards from both the event itself, as well as league standings. Highly disappointed in that aspect.

Pericles the Lion

Overall, I thought the event game was good. However, ending the event with 57 keys that can’t be used seems like wasted time and and resources - not to mention uncollected rewards from both the event itself, as well as league standings. Highly disappointed in that aspect.
Balancing the keys was part of the challenge when selecting chests. The event is not over yet. Collect your rewards. If you aren't able to, it's been INNO's practice to send uncollected rewards to the player's inventory. If you earned a League reward it will be credited to you shortly after the event ends.

Dursland

Yep event's not over yet, costs will reset one more time at midnight. If you still have energy left you can do boards to get more keys and try to open some chests to balance them out.

Like Pericles said unclaimed rewards should go to inventory in 18 hours and 43 minutes, including the league rewards.

Emberguard

Balancing the keys was part of the challenge when selecting chests.
The pure Fire Key chests were were fantastic for helping with this.

One thing about events with this sort of mechanic, the earlier you spend the bulk of your keys the harder it is to balance out the remainder as you might swing too far into balancing the wrong colour key.

Johnny B. Goode

costs will reset one more time at midnight.
Costs? If you're talking about the cost of chests, no they don't. The only thing that happens at midnight tonight (actually 11 PM for me) in this event is the daily prize changes (probably) and you get 80 free Energy one last time. If the cost of the chests reset at midnight during this event, it would have been impossible to open a 27x2 every day.

TheRyz

Worst event yet. Easily a 5-6:1 ratio of red pieces given over both others. Horrible game mechanics instructions without watching videos, which I don’t do. Amateur level when I haven’t been below silver in 3 years. You folks are pushing for way too much pay to win now. What’s the matter? New player downloads dropping off? Older players not spending the money? What the sense of putting time into the game when someone is able to pay and pass you easily?

La Marchessa

I thought way too many people (and not talking about myself here) were unable to obtain the full reward Conjunction Tower Level 10 without spending diamonds, and that's not including getting to the Phantom or other deluxe upgrade.

I thought way too many people (and not talking about myself here) were unable to obtain the full reward Conjunction Tower Level 10 without spending diamonds, and that's not including getting to the Phantom or other deluxe upgrade.
Exactly so. That is my complaint.
The game itself is kind of fun, but not enough Energy was made available for free to come anywhere close to the magic 3750 progress mark. I regret to say that I spent an inordinate amount of Diamonds in both my cities to get the complete building (Diamonds were all earned through the game, but it sets me back on my goal of having 100K Diamonds in my account). Never again will I do this. I will not push in Events that are cost structured the way this one was. There was too much to guesstimate between the Energy amounts and actual progress to the 3750 goal. Games like this should have milestone markers so players know if they are on track, or not, and can adjust what they are doing before it's too late. I will be very wary of new games in future Events, and I hope that this Anniversary mini-game gets some serious adjustment if we ever see it again.

Sarephina

I thought there were WAY too many defensive potion awards. I ended up with >50 30% and 20% defense boosts. I've been using them and selling them off in the market as much as possible. I don't even need to use them to defend my city. I'm not into raiding my neighbors and I don't have a problem getting raided back. I will NOT be playing in their new GE levels that require defense. I would have enjoyed something else.

I also agree that this was cost pushy with diamond use. The fact that they repeated the tower of conjunction at level zero in both completion awards by board points and by completion in quests has left me with a tower (which uses up a lot of space) that I can't use, sell, or delete. That frustrates me beyond heck. Could at least let us get rid of the stuff we don't want- the tower being one of them.

I also didn't like how you could waste over half of the energy getting gems that didn't match anything on the board. Really? How dumb! I finally got wise and would just reset the board.

Not overly impressed with the event.

Emberguard

The game itself is kind of fun, but not enough Energy was made available for free to come anywhere close to the magic 3750 progress mark.

I think the main problem was fully clearing a board doesn’t provide extra Grand Prize progress. If you're doing partial boards you could easily spend the same amount of currency over 3-4 boards compared to what it would have cost to fully clear a single board.

Graviton

I think the main problem was fully clearing a board doesn’t provide extra Grand Prize progress. If you're doing partial boards you could easily spend the same amount of currency over 3-4 boards compared to what it would have cost to fully clear a single board.

That's exactly the problem. I fully cleared only two boards out of five cities and those were 'accidental', in that I wasn't trying to clear them, it just happened that way. I did consult the available videos and guides but once I started playing it seemed to become obvious that to keep spending energy to fully clear a board was just too costly.

Last edited:
Inno would have gotten me to buy the largest package instead of a $20 one had I not felt that I was being baited like a fish and reeled in only to be someone's dinner. :(
Well, they got you hook and line at least. Maybe not the sinker.
You don't have to buy Diamonds with real money, btw. Although after Inno has nerfed GE for accumulating Diamonds, and turned GE5 into a way to reel you in by spending Diamonds to complete negotiations, simply boycott GE5 and just do Level 4 and maybe, what you can fight through on Level 5. But, in my opinion, unlocking Level 5 is a bad deal for the guild and not in its best interests either, so my guild is boycotting.
But I digress. Back to the Event. You only had to buy the Key Master with real money (at least I think that is true).
But you are totally correct Mor-Rioghain, that the mini-game's whole set-up was confusing and difficult to plan as how to get to the 3750 progress mark and receive the Golden Upgrade Kit. (I actually don't think it was possible, and would like to hear from anyone who got there without spending Diamonds.)
The Keys as a reward for doing the standard Daily Quest were very helpful, at least. Those would get you half-way to opening a large Gold Chest and make additional progress. Difficult to say how Energy translated into progress, so they can keep the Energy and create a lot more incidents with that.

Pericles the Lion

I played my 5 cities daily and I don't recall missing out on any of the daily challenge keys. Progress in these cities ranged from 4,664 to 5,118. Finished in the Silver League in all 5 cities. I was disciplined and only played 4 boards per day, 10 spawns per board. I chose a 2x Gold chest every day and spent more keys on days with a desired DS. No diamonds spent. This event was a goldmine. On my main world I spent the $14.99 for the event Pass just to get the Keymaster Workshops.

P C C

But you are totally correct Mor-Rioghain, that the mini-game's whole set-up was confusing and difficult to plan as how to get to the 3750 progress mark and receive the Golden Upgrade Kit. (I actually don't think it was possible, and would like to hear from anyone who got there without spending Diamonds.)
The Keys as a reward for doing the standard Daily Quest were very helpful, at least. Those would get you half-way to opening a large Gold Chest and make additional progress. Difficult to say how Energy translated into progress, so they can keep the Energy and create a lot more incidents with that.
I didn't use diamonds and felt unlucky with incidents (100 once, all others 20, total about 400) but did the daily for keys every day and ended at 4944 progress (with 42 keys I couldn't use). I mainly played 4 boards with 10 spawns each, sometimes 3 boards with 15, and always set up the gold 27 chest for the daily 2x

Orius Maximus

Too many defense potions nothing. You know what got dished out too much? FP. I did get the tower on my main, but opening the chests on the last day dumped 850 FP in my bar. My city was choking on it! Luckily, I was able to dump it in the guild's 1.9 and swaps, but that's a ridiculous number of FP.