• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expand 10 FP COIN BAR LIMIT

Angry.Blanket

Demand? No. Ask for QOL improvements that keep up with the game's development/evolution? Yes.
Why do pay to play players get so angry when F2P players ask for game improvements? If the game improves for them, it improves for you, too. :rolleyes:
I dont believe in game improvements .What people are asking for is to change the game and make it different.
The FP bar makes it so players have to be active so they want Inno to change it so they dont have to work the same as everyone else has had to.

Johnny B. Goode

I dont believe in game improvements
Oh, really? So cap GB levels at 10? No GBG? No GE? No OP event buildings? No Friends Tavern? No Castle System? No era above LMA (or whatever was highest era when game was introduced)? No mobile access? Get rid of all worlds but the original one(s)? Have to go to a player's city to manually mopo? Yeah, right. You'd be gone and so would the rest of us if the game never improved or changed.
What people are asking for is to change the game and make it different.
Every change makes the game different, and the game is constantly changing. Why shouldn't players (even F2P ones) be able to ask for specific changes?
The FP bar makes it so players have to be active so they want Inno to change it so they dont have to work the same as everyone else has had to.
The FP bar hasn't been the driving force in players being active for years. And this thread isn't about the FP bar, it's about how many FP you can buy with coins at one time.
Why do you think Im outraged ?
Ummm...because you're posting as if you're outraged. :rolleyes:
Although for the life of me I don't know why.

Ebeondi Asi

The FP bar makes it so players have to be active // they dont have to work the same as everyone else has had to.

The active thing is probably correct. and is a good part of the game. But really the driving force behind active is one cannot move Forge Points to packets without adding them to Great Buildings. That is a huge motivator. A limit of 1,000 or even 10,000 would do just as well as 100 for longtime players. Only newer players might need 100 limit to be forced to be more active.
The second part "work as hard" That is not true. The game allows any amount collected all at once) for 5 Diamonds.
The game allows various FPs added from GE, GbG, Quests, no matter the amount already on the Bar.
And for players that buy the gold frame the bar is raised to 1000

Angry.Blanket

Oh, really? So cap GB levels at 10? No GBG? No GE? No OP event buildings? No Friends Tavern? No Castle System? No era above LMA (or whatever was highest era when game was introduced)? No mobile access? Get rid of all worlds but the original one(s)? Have to go to a player's city to manually mopo? Yeah, right. You'd be gone and so would the rest of us if the game never improved or changed.

Every change makes the game different, and the game is constantly changing. Why shouldn't players (even F2P ones) be able to ask for specific changes?

The FP bar hasn't been the driving force in players being active for years. And this thread isn't about the FP bar, it's about how many FP you can buy with coins at one time.

Ummm...because you're posting as if you're outraged. :rolleyes:
Although for the life of me I don't know why.
It is you that seems outraged that I don't agree with you.
Most All the things you mentioned are additions to the game, not changes. I am very disappointed in the self aid kits, and anything else that allows a player to avoid interaction with the game and other players.
How about they make it so it doesn't take so many fp to level GBs, the ridiculous constant effort to earn FP is is getting old and out dated , And why do we even need players to MOPO our stuff, that is getting very old also., Lets just face it the game is just to hard they need to make easier,
Here is a change I would go for, make so players can not go hide in a solo guild by themselves and avoid interaction with parts of the game they have deemed "Bad", make it so all players have to participate in every aspect of the game.

Angry.Blanket

The active thing is probably correct. and is a good part of the game. But really the driving force behind active is one cannot move Forge Points to packets without adding them to Great Buildings. That is a huge motivator. A limit of 1,000 or even 10,000 would do just as well as 100 for longtime players. Only newer players might need 100 limit to be forced to be more active.
The second part "work as hard" That is not true. The game allows any amount collected all at once) for 5 Diamonds.
The game allows various FPs added from GE, GbG, Quests, no matter the amount already on the Bar.
And for players that buy the gold frame the bar is raised to 1000
We are talking about having to clear the bar more than once to complete a "Buy FP" quest. and allowing a player to purchase more than 10 FP at one time so they don't have to spend as much time playing the game.

Pericles the Lion

Most All the things you mentioned are additions to the game, not changes. I am very disappointed in the self aid kits, and anything else that allows a player to avoid interaction with the game and other players.
How about they make it so it doesn't take so many fp to level GBs, the ridiculous constant effort to earn FP is is getting old and out dated , And why do we even need players to MOPO our stuff, that is getting very old also., Lets just face it the game is just to hard they need to make easier,
Here is a change I would go for, make so players can not go hide in a solo guild by themselves and avoid interaction with parts of the game they have deemed "Bad", make it so all players have to participate in every aspect of the game.
Just because you want frequent interaction with other players doesn't mean that other players feel the same way. The game is designed so that lots of playstyles are possible.

Angry.Blanket

Just because you want frequent interaction with other players doesn't mean that other players feel the same way. The game is designed so that lots of playstyles are possible.
That is my point exactly, just because they don't want to interact with other players doesn't mean I feel the same way. So why should the game be changed to fit the play style of some one that wants to play less ?

Sharmon the Impaler

That is my point exactly, just because they don't want to interact with other players doesn't mean I feel the same way. So why should the game be changed to fit the play style of some one that wants to play less ?
You clearly made a solid point TAB , why should one small subset dictate the way the majority plays ? I like that Inno encourages frequent l;ogins , I come here for the people 80% of the time.

Angry.Blanket

You clearly made a solid point TAB , why should one small subset dictate the way the majority plays ? I like that Inno encourages frequent l;ogins , I come here for the people 80% of the time.
I am in it 100% for the mmo aspect, I would be bored to tears if I was sitting in a corner all alone building a little digital city that serves no purpose what so ever.
Problem is , I believe active paying players are the small subset in this case.

Sharmon the Impaler

There are people that knock the current event but I tried it from a virtually F2P point of view this time and am delighted that Inno decided to give the F2P a real chance at an impressive building or too this time around. Some times a lot of what the P2P want is the same as what the F2P want.

PJS299

Maybe it's just me, but I never even think about the one-per-hour Forge Points any more. They're pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I never, even in my new cities, log in because of those.
That happened to me, but instead of the hourly FP, it was the FP from guilds. I remember back in the day thinking that it mattered so much to get 8 FP from a guild instead of 7, but now I don't even think about it. 12 FP isn't going to break the bank.

PJS299

I dont believe in game improvements
Most All the things you mentioned are additions to the game, not changes.
You said, “I dont (ugh, the typo) believe in game improvements.” You didn't say, “I don't believe in game changes.”

And anyway, they are changes. I think JBG mentioned this before, but anything that Inno adds, takes away, or adjusts, is a change to the game.

Dursland

It's all incremental. I'll take anything I can get.

I'm not really interested in settlement buildings anymore but still going to do Egypt, Aztecs, and Mughal for the emissaries to boost what my town hall produces. Not just fps but goods and units too.

It's not a lot but if I play another 3 years it will add up.

Angry.Blanket

You said, “I dont (ugh, the typo) believe in game improvements.” You didn't say, “I don't believe in game changes.”

And anyway, they are changes. I think JBG mentioned this before, but anything that Inno adds, takes away, or adjusts, is a change to the game.
You are right they should just make the game easier, it is just too darn hard,

Johnny B. Goode

Not at all. Too many more important things to be outraged about these days that are way more important than you opinion.
Most All the things you mentioned are additions to the game, not changes.
Additions to the game change the game, so you're just hiding behind semantics here.
I am very disappointed in the self aid kits, and anything else that allows a player to avoid interaction with the game and other players.
I rarely use self aid kits, yet I also rarely interact with other players in-game. The very game itself allows you to avoid interactions with other players if you wish. It's been that way since I started (although my play style back then was more interactive with other players).
How about they make it so it doesn't take so many fp to level GBs, the ridiculous constant effort to earn FP is is getting old and out dated
So it's okay for you to ask that an aspect of the game that you find annoying be changed, but you get all bent out of shape if someone does the same thing. Interesting. Not to mention that you're just asking for the game to be made easier, not improved.
And why do we even need players to MOPO our stuff, that is getting very old also
That's one of the things that's changed over the years. It used to be you needed your residential/production buildings aided, but now it's the event buildings that need it instead. That's a change that's a side effect of the "addition" (your word) of OP event buildings.
That would be really hard to do, given that over 70% of players are on mobile and GvG isn't available on mobile. And you'd be one of the first to whine if you were forced to do every aspect of the game. (And many, many players would just leave if that were ever implemented.)
Buying more than 10 FP at one sitting has nothing whatsoever to do with "playing less".
I am in it 100% for the mmo aspect, I would be bored to tears if I was sitting in a corner all alone building a little digital city that serves no purpose what so ever.
Problem is , I believe active paying players are the small subset in this case.
What has that to do with the topic of this thread? Any player using any kind of play style would benefit from being able to buy more than 10 FP without having to spend down in between each purchase.

Johnny B. Goode

We are talking about having to clear the bar more than once to complete a "Buy FP" quest. and allowing a player to purchase more than 10 FP at one time so they don't have to spend as much time playing the game.
Well, in the OP that's a secondary issue to being able to spend tons of coins to buy FP without having to spend them every time you buy 10. Besides which, there are "Buy FP" RQs before Titan, and I would bet that most players skip them (thus less playing) due to the problem of only being able to buy at most 10 at a time. I know I do.

Ebeondi Asi

I did thousands of FP buys with one at a time buying. I do not begrudge it going to ten. Nor to any nunber. I still buy Fps even though I am getting close to costing five million coins per Forge point.