• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expanding plunder

Falconwing

I see on the DNSL that you can't add a proposal that alters, deletes, or limits plunder. I personally would like to expand plunder.
I don't see why we can't plunder troop buildings . Many soldiers in history served one army til they were forced to serve in another. I would limit it to your age or lower to prevent players from gaining troops of a higher age.
I would also like to see Wishing Wells added to the list of plunderable buildings I am sick of having undefended 'diamond mine' cities in my hood that have no buildings to plunder but have 20+ wishing wells. I know everyone with a diamond mine city will hate this idea, but it sure would be fun.
I really think we should be able to plunder any non GB building that isn't motivated.

DeletedUser26120

Expanding is altering, sadly. This would be barred from proposals.

It's a neat idea though - troops, never thought of that.

wolfhoundtoo

Been suggested before and with various variations. Allowing someone to steal troops defeats the purpose of not allowing the enemy to kill off the defense troops (amongst other things)