• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expansion Overload

PaHe

Why is FOE awarding so many buildings while not giving more expansion capabilities (medals expansion limitations)? Not enough areas to accommodate Reward buildings GBs etc.

DeletedUser26965

Expansions are one of those things they intend on releasing as they see fit. I could never find a good explanation as to what their overall reasoning is to how they handle it all but they've alway kept the same basic structure as far as I'm aware. I can't really say how much space is good or bad because at the end of the day it's pretty much subjective what you do with your city. I realize pretty much everyone would be happy if they had more space though. I wonder if IG sees it mainly as an incentive for players to advance in the game but with GE and the PvP structure the incentive now is to camp so who knows lol.

DeletedUser29726

Why is FOE awarding so many buildings while not giving more expansion capabilities (medals expansion limitations)? Not enough areas to accommodate Reward buildings GBs etc.

So you make choices :) A game without choices would be boring. Most people who complain about space just keep EVERYTHING. Even when some of it isn't great. Or camp low ages for way too long.

mamboking053

Perhaps instead of expansions they can improve value-per-square unit of space by introducing more tiered upgrades like Tholos of Idols. Kind of like in real life, you can't really make more earth so you start stacking upwards when you can't expand sideways.