• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expansions

DeletedUser10841

I had one expansion that you get through the cont. map and pay coins and I had another that you pay with medals. Went to put them down and put the victory one first with the medals and my other one disappeared????
Why would I lose an earned expansion?

DeletedUser2988

It's a flash error, hopefully we will see a fix soon. Clear your cache and reload your browser, the expansion will probably re-appear. If it doesn't, send in a ticket to support so we can take a closer look.

DeletedUser10937

I know you can get an expansion if it calls for medals, but what else can medals be used for???

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the medals are only used to buy the Victory Expansions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10841

I came back now..............but cost more since I did not choose it first..lesson learned.

DeletedUser

The graphic to add expansions is gone? I purchased 750 Diamonds to add expansions!

No Sir. TY Noidea that helps :)

I have added 3 expansions in the game so far in the bronze age.

One was a victory, and 2 I purchased with Diamonds. I decided to go and spend more money to do more expansions. Now the add expansion graphic is GONE!! Only the Victory with a red circle on it appears in the add expansion tab. Nice wood background, but now empty. I re-booted, I tried IE 7, IE 8, win xp, win 7, Fire Fox (which I'm in now) and chrome. Still just an empty area where the Add expansion for 200 diamonds USED to be!

Please advise!

This is now A very boring game. I have every single box full on the entire city grid. All I can do now is continue watching the supplies and coins add up along with the hourly forge points. zzzzzz

I have attacked the north as far as I can go now with my troops (8) spears and slingers. Trying to add horses and better units with forge points, because the fighting in the north is with ranged units with harder troops to beat! Dave

DeletedUser2145

You get two premium expansions per age. If you use them, you do not have access to new ones till you reach a new age.

DeletedUser11273

where are the expansions beyond 30 K ???????????? Its about time that they are added

DeletedUser8152

As noted in the other thread, new medal expansions usually come with the release of a new age.

DeletedUser11365

Modern Era expansion

I did not receive the 2 new expansions for Modern era. Is there a limit to the amount of expansions one can receive? I still have room around my city, but no more expansion slots.

DeletedUser2145

They're all limited. Premium is 2 per age, victory is set to a certain number, and the research and continent map ones can be fewer or more depending in which age.

DeletedUser12747

Lost 2 expansions from research and it charged me for the first one, which dissapeare

It's a flash error, hopefully we will see a fix soon. Clear your cache and reload your browser, the expansion will probably re-appear. If it doesn't, send in a ticket to support so we can take a closer look.

I did 2 researches for expansions, which i went to use, and it glitched off the screen, and charged me 16k for the first expansion, which isnt there, and the second is gone too, aswell when i put down a victory a few days I lost another one from research, but it came back in about a day.

DeletedUser2145

Right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose support. The staff will be able to investigate and see what happened with the expansions.