• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

expedition levels

Sherlz

we just started a guild, where do I go to give permission for a level to open in expeditions?
thanks for any help or information

wolfhoundtoo

It's been awhile since I was leading a guild but the last time I did it you had to have completed the 1st level before you could open the rest. You can open all 3 as I recall once you've completed the 1st level. As noted above any player that you have designated as a leader can open the levels when they've completed the 1st level as well. Assuming of course you have the goods in the treasury or in your personnel inventory.

Kranyar the Mysterious

It's been awhile since I was leading a guild but the last time I did it you had to have completed the 1st level before you could open the rest. You can open all 3 as I recall once you've completed the 1st level. As noted above any player that you have designated as a leader can open the levels when they've completed the 1st level as well. Assuming of course you have the goods in the treasury or in your personnel inventory.
Over the last few years that I've been playing you can open all levels as soon as you want. No restriction in completing a level first.

wolfhoundtoo

I don't remember seeing the option before I completed the 1st level but since I am on the west coast it was relatively few times that I opened the levels since others on the east coast generally opened them first. If you can open them immediately perhaps you should give a few instructions for the OP as they clearly don't see the option.

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you can open them immediately perhaps you should give a few instructions for the OP as they clearly don't see the option.
I thought they were talking about giving people permission to open levels, which as stated above is to give members you want to have the right Leader or Founder status.

If they were talking about actually opening a level, you do that in the main GE screen, and select the level tab. If a level hasn't been opened and you have sufficient rights to open them you will get a slightly different option than players without rights do that allows you to open up the level (instead of saying donate...). It will show you what goods are needed and what your guild has.

Sherlz

I thought they were talking about giving people permission to open levels, which as stated above is to give members you want to have the right Leader or Founder status.

If they were talking about actually opening a level, you do that in the main GE screen, and select the level tab. If a level hasn't been opened and you have sufficient rights to open them you will get a slightly different option than players without rights do that allows you to open up the level (instead of saying donate...). It will show you what goods are needed and what your guild has.
you answer was actually what I was looking for, next time I'll frame my question better. I do appreciate everyone who tried to answer a poorly posed question. thanks so much