• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Experimental City Ideas

Joeyjojojo

spacecarrierinbronzeage update:
having trouble finding a goods seller.
I guess I'm confused since you can't donate FPs to other GBs in BA. how do you plan on paying for goods? I thought maybe prime your GB so they can get a profit but you'll have to spend even more FPs for that and you may get a sniper...

Super Catanian

So it's aesthetically pleasing, and works if you are going to camp in an age, but as a game, I'm finding it hella boring. I have a city in Cisgard I have been building this way, and cutting out so many of the interesting aspects of this amazing game, has not been super fun. I'm in the Late Middle Ages and may just close this one up.
Yeah, it got boring for me after some time. I've given up with the project, and the game in general; haven't played in months. Nevertheless I'm still here in the Forums, at least for now...

Rhyyss

Yeah, it got boring for me after some time. I've given up with the project, and the game in general; haven't played in months. Nevertheless I'm still here in the Forums, at least for now...

I think you misunderstood. I love this game. There is depth and richness that is incredibly engrossing. It's simply the one project of building only from the build menu that I feel like has run its course.

Super Catanian

I think you misunderstood. I love this game. There is depth and richness that is incredibly engrossing. It's simply the one project of building only from the build menu that I feel like has run its course.
Don't get me wrong; I was an active player for three years before I stopped. I'm just putting it out there, the project, along with other outside factors, have led me to scrapping it.

Mr. Pottah

How about, and i would pay $4.99 a month for this, having night mode, when it is night where you live? Doorways, windows lit, lights on buildings, moonlit shadows....

ODragon

UPDATE:
for proof that this isn't a doctored image, visit my city on the beta server: my name is "SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge"

I'll be the one to ask... why? Is there anything you can negotiate in BE? I thought most of the negotiations started in IA, it's been a while since I was in BRONZE.

Rhyyss

I'll be the one to ask... why? Is there anything you can negotiate in BE? I thought most of the negotiations started in IA, it's been a while since I was in BRONZE.
Just to see if it could be done. Is is possible to the most advanced great building while still in the Bronze Age. And the answer is YES!

ODragon

Just to see if it could be done. Is is possible to the most advanced great building while still in the Bronze Age. And the answer is YES!
I don't think it was every in question... With diamonds, almost anything is possible...

planetofthehumans2

I don't think it was every in question... With diamonds, almost anything is possible...
I like it because it's two extremes: a primitive society with space age technology. Of course it would be easy to do, although I would also think a BA city with a traz would be interesting just to look at the layout.