• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Explaining GE Level 5

Kranyar the Mysterious

And even at that, way off from what is needed to complete Level 5 in those eras. I'll bet if you look at their cities that you will find a few Phantom Towers in there helping those numbers out from what they'd have been a couple of weeks ago. New buildings are what is going to be the norm for getting the numbers up long term. Short term looks to be the choice of either pain or skip it.

I still think that the real issue besides the diamond nerf is that Level 5 was just too big of a jump all at once. If it had been more modest defensive combat/goods stats with the same or lesser rewards then current, it'd probably been fine. Then in a year they could have rolled out Level 6 with the current stats and the current or better rewards, and it's more likely everyone would have been estatic (or at least happier).

Just wait for the 4000/4000 stats you'll face in Titan when they roll it out, lol.

Pericles the Lion

And even at that, way off from what is needed to complete Level 5 in those eras. I'll bet if you look at their cities that you will find a few Phantom Towers in there helping those numbers out from what they'd have been a couple of weeks ago. New buildings are what is going to be the norm for getting the numbers up long term. Short term looks to be the choice of either pain or skip it.

I still think that the real issue besides the diamond nerf is that Level 5 was just too big of a jump all at once. If it had been more modest defensive combat/goods stats with the same or lesser rewards then current, it'd probably been fine. Then in a year they could have rolled out Level 6 with the current stats and the current or better rewards, and it's more likely everyone would have been estatic (or at least happier).

Just wait for the 4000/4000 stats you'll face in Titan when they roll it out, lol.
I get it, you prefer to dip a toe in the water first then gradually get into the pool. That's fine. Others are okay with biting the bullet and jumping in. To each their own. When Titan comes out, I will be better prepared for Level 5 than I am right now. I'm not concerned about SAT.

Pericles the Lion

Wow, your posting of three last ages players totally negates my experience on 5 worlds! Great job! :rolleyes:
It's point..counterpoint. No one mentioned "negating".

If I may make a suggestion. You should consider including your 8 years of experience and 12 worlds in your signature line. It would save you a lot of keystrokes reminding me. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a real thing.

Last edited: