• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Explan this to me

DeletedUser

I notice you changed how we get product buildings however this places FREE players like myself in the hole and stops me from advancing on my tree why did you do this is it to stop free players from playing this game and only cater to paying players.

Example I have a marble building but when I try to buy a second Marble building to product me product a window pops up telling me I need to take more continent to boost my building before I can buy another building, this is totally confusing.

From where I sit, I will always need product I cannot get because I can't get more continent space because lack of advance armies, and lack of enough product to negotiate and lack of product buildings...this also keeps me with so little product to even do good trades. In my book this doesn't help it really hurts FREE players.

DeletedUser

That was slightly incoherent, is English your first language? Do you not have enough space for another marble building? Space is an extremely slow growing resource, so you have to sell your buildings to make space. Are you saying that the game prevents you from placing a goods building when you meet all the requirements(coins, supplies, free population, and empty space)? The game takes longer for non diamond players, but you can advance without paying any money.

DeletedUser8152

I notice you changed how we get product buildings however this places FREE players like myself in the hole and stops me from advancing on my tree why did you do this is it to stop free players from playing this game and only cater to paying players.

Example I have a marble building but when I try to buy a second Marble building to product me product a window pops up telling me I need to take more continent to boost my building before I can buy another building, this is totally confusing.

From where I sit, I will always need product I cannot get because I can't get more continent space because lack of advance armies, and lack of enough product to negotiate and lack of product buildings...this also keeps me with so little product to even do good trades. In my book this doesn't help it really hurts FREE players.
Are you talking about the new warning the game gives you when you try to build a goods building when you don't have the matching production boost? If so, that is only supposed to be a warning, it should not stop you from constructing the building if you choose to.

DeletedUser

Yes, it does stop me I have enough people to buy more Marble building but that warning wont let me buy more unless I have more continent space taken. If this is a bug I have no way to take a pic of this warning box that says "No matching deposits" but I have two building Marble and Stone with other buildings good to buy as I said above put I cannot buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it does stop me I have enough people to buy more Marble building but that warning wont let me buy more unless I have more continent space taken. If this is a bug I have no way to take a pic of this warning box that says "No matching deposits" but I have two building Marble and Stone with other buildings good to buy as I said above put I cannot buy.

When you build a goods building that you don't have boosted it should say Info in an orange button, or okay in a green button. What does it say for you? Why are you building an unboosted good's building anyway?

zeibal

The message you are getting should be a warning message with the title of "No Matching Goods Deposit" and the message
"You do not have the matching goods deposit on the continent map to boost the production of this goods building. You will produce less <name of good>". If you select the orange "Info' button it will display help to explain about Deposits and Goods. If you select the green "OK" button it will let you build the goods building provided you have enough empty space in your city. This message is just a warning, since it is normally not a good idea to build a building producing un-boosted goods. It is much better to only good buildings for which you have the boost and trade with your neighbors, friends, or guild mates for the un-boosted goods.

DeletedUser

Enough with this question it is working now, staff can delete this as well as I placed it in the Bug section can also be deleted.

The message you are getting should be a warning message with the title of "No Matching Goods Deposit" and the message
"You do not have the matching goods deposit on the continent map to boost the production of this goods building. You will produce less <name of good>". If you select the orange "Info' button it will display help to explain about Deposits and Goods. If you select the green "OK" button it will let you build the goods building provided you have enough empty space in your city. This message is just a warning, since it is normally not a good idea to build a building producing un-boosted goods. It is much better to only good buildings for which you have the boost and trade with your neighbors, friends, or guild mates for the un-boosted goods.