• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Extra troops in Battle line-up

CherryButterfly

Question: When Battling manually, is there any way to limit troops in the "line-up" at the bottom of the screen? I lose many troops waiting for my "Next" troop to cycle thru for their turn.

The Lady Redneck

I do not pay much attention to order the troops are along the bottom of my screen. On the battlefield, the tile each of your troops is standing on will be highlighted when it is that troops turn to move. I never move any of mine off their start point for the first round, Let the enemy move his units first. Depending on what he is fielding I sometimes keep my troops on their start point for the 2nd round as well. You want to let the enemy bring the battle to you to get them into your field of fire. If you are fielding any range units you can use them once the enemy is in range without moving your units. If you have rogues you can move them forward at this time to hit an emeny if they are in range, or to take the first hit so they morph and damage the enemy unit that attacked them. You can then move your other troops either to attack an enemy or get it into an adventageous position for the next round. The only thing I use the bottom line up for is to see which of the enemy units will be moving next so I can target it with my range units. That way it is already damaged before attacking any of mine, so is easier to kill off.