• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fair Trade

DeletedUser25819

150 Marble for 300 explosives & 50 marble for 100 semiconductors
is trading really that difficult to understand? o 2 bronze age for 4 progressive era ...
geeze louize

DeletedUser8152

People often post trades like that when they are "buying" goods using forge points. They will have donated an agreed amount of FPs to a friend's GB, and then the friend will take that trade.

DeletedUser25273

As Jaelis says, those look like pre-arranged trades as payment (like for Forge Points). They don't expect a 'random' person to pick them up. I have made a number of them myself for such occasions. You can't just give them the Goods, so you do it via a very unfair trade, that is only fair because of the exchange the other way outside the market. You certainly wouldn't want the other person to put up 300 explosives for 150 marble and hope no one else claims it!

DeletedUser10415

As jaelis and nomad richie have stated - that's what it looks like. I will only add that Bronze Age goods are the currency for such exchanges because they're cheap and easy to produce and have no use beyond the High Middle Ages tech tree.