• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fair Trading Calculator Link

UBERhelp1

With how much more easily goods are to acquire these days, there's no reason why 2:1 or 1:2 should be seen as unfair. When goods had to be produced over time with coins and supplies and unrefined goods, then it was more reasonable, but seriously. Keep it 2:1 or 1:2, otherwise someone is getting cheated.

Plain Red Justice

With how much more easily goods are to acquire these days, there's no reason why 2:1 or 1:2 should be seen as unfair.
Sure, I will trade you my 10 (ten) Nickel for your 655360 Marbles. Don't worry, I'm a magnanimous and generous person so I would give you a 50% discount so give me your 327680 Marbles at O world okay?

DevaCat

Sure, I will trade you my 10 (ten) Nickel for your 655360 Marbles. Don't worry, I'm a magnanimous and generous person so I would give you a 50% discount so give me your 327680 Marbles at O world okay?
Reference is obviously trades one up or down. Are you deliberately trolling, or just yet again freeing that inner jerk?

Plain Red Justice

Reference is obviously trades one up or down. Are you deliberately trolling, or just yet again freeing that inner jerk?
???? Why is that trolling? I'd rather call it Fair Trading™. Did they not teach you how to multiply by 2 multiple times in the exclusive school for felines?

Last edited: