• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2023 Feedback

Sir Brandon Starr

I got 6 vibrant vineyards and plan to get 2 more from the stomping festival. I will replace my outposts with Shroom Thrones and Apple Trees which I will get one about 4-5 days. Gold pack + 21600 diamonds or 12 * 1800 diamonds for 10 spoons packs were used so about 4320 diamonds per extra vineyard. No diamonds on items as I rarely found myself using any of them (about 1 every 10 games) and still have 2 vertical rollers which I never found useful except in one instance lol.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

The trees require roads and the Outposts don't. If you have a lot touching roads already then it would work. I am going to replace those trees with the new trees though.

Athanofthered

You can get a refund on event passes right? Well I wonder, what if you bought the pass - used the spoons + golden spoon then got a refund?

How does inno reclaim the spoons used? lol. Maybe put you in negative spoons? That wouldn't matter if you did it on very last day or so of event.
I rather doubt that would work lol.

Athanofthered

This event gave a stupid amount of combat boosts Att and Def. I ended up with 4 Golden Vineyards and an extra 600 or so boost on each stat. The Stomping thing makes vinyards and vinyards make shroom thrones and Shroom Thrones make Jumping Pumpkins , rinse and repeat. My city is also now an official donkey sanctuary.View attachment 20837
I have four vineyards too trying to get to 940 progress to get five just because but if I fail I'll just let the grape stomper do it for me since I secured first place anyway.

Athanofthered

If the shrom thrones didn't require roads and take up motivation priority they'd be a decent replacement for sentinel outposts.

Dursland

Used 4 wooden spoons and 4 golden spoons, got my Heroes Tavern kits - just barely.

Now at collection time I get to put down a Legendary Lodge and a Cider Garden.

Tomorrow I make my first Jumpin' Pumpkin from fragments, then the next day I put down third Vibrant Vineyard once league prizes roll in.

Good conclusion to the event. Looking forward to next one.

ScreamingZiva

This whole A/B testing on special event offers is total crap. Again, I get screwed because of it. My special event offer is only for sacks of flour while others are getting special event offers that include spoons. I just don't see how this is supposed to be fair?

Sharmon the Impaler

It's not an A/B "Test" , Inno sold half spoons and half flour so the spoons drive up the cut offs then the flour guinea pigs have to spend money to catch up. It's client manipulation not testing of any kind. For the same reason I think they are padding the gold arbitrarily , they are not at all honest.

Last edited:

PJS299

Anybody have any idea of what the DS will be tomorrow?

I'm wondering if it will be worth it to stay up. (My DS now is Hanami Bridge :()

shadoer

Completely disappointed in the fall Event.

To start with I played all 56 steps of the event. With what I earned I managed to clear enough game boards to gain 11 prizes which included The “Autumn Vineyard” starting piece and 5 upgrades. I also got 30 pieces of 150 to get a “Silver” Upgrade and 25 pieces of 150 to get a “Golden” upgrade. Now I know some aspects of this game are the Pay to Play option, which I don't have a problem with, but you should at least have a chance to get the basic playing pieces. I use to be able to achieve this in the past but lately it is getting harder and harder to achieve.

The Pay for Play is even messed up because even if I paid the $15 for the “Silver” upgrade I would have to have at least gotten the regular version first which was impossible as I pointed out. Not buying the “Silver” also prevented me from getting any of the extra pieces like Cider Garden and Granny Aurora's Apple Tree. Then the sucker punch is the Golden version being another $25. WTF! Are you guys just trying to drain all the fun out of this game.

To complete this event would have cost me $100 or more to finish. If that was the plan then you seceded but I'm not buying into it. Am I missing something.

Sharmon the Impaler

To start with I played all 56 steps of the event. With what I earned I managed to clear enough game boards to gain 11 prizes which included The “Autumn Vineyard” starting piece and 5 upgrades. I also got 30 pieces of 150 to get a “Silver” Upgrade and 25 pieces of 150 to get a “Golden” upgrade. Now I know some aspects of this game are the Pay to Play option, which I don't have a problem with, but you should at least have a chance to get the basic playing pieces. I use to be able to achieve this in the past but lately it is getting harder and harder to achieve.

The Pay for Play is even messed up because even if I paid the $15 for the “Silver” upgrade I would have to have at least gotten the regular version first which was impossible as I pointed out. Not buying the “Silver” also prevented me from getting any of the extra pieces like Cider Garden and Granny Aurora's Apple Tree. Then the sucker punch is the Golden version being another $25. WTF! Are you guys just trying to drain all the fun out of this game.

To complete this event would have cost me $100 or more to finish. If that was the plan then you seceded but I'm not buying into it. Am I missing something.
The gold includes all three levels not 25$ extra just 25$ . If you buy it then it instantly gives you the second and third row up to where you are on the first row.

Last edited:

PJS299

Not sure what you are talking about. I am a F2P player and have spent no money, and am not planning on spending. I spent no diamonds, and got all regular upgrades of the Autumn Vineyard, the golden upgrade for the Sunflower Oil Press, and many fragments of the silver+golden upgrades. On two worlds.

If you used three spoons a day and tried to get as many cups as possible, it was quite easy. I was very upset at the beginning because I thought it would be very difficult, like the Wildlife. But it actually wasn't difficult, and didn't require too much effort.

Last edited:

Graviton

Not sure what you are talking about. I am a F2P player and have spent no money, and am not planning on spending. I spent no diamonds, and got all regular upgrades of the Autumn Vineyard, the golden upgrade for the Sunflower Oil Press, and many fragments of the silver+golden upgrades. On two worlds.

If you used three spoons a day and tried to get as many cups as possible, it was quite easy.

Same results here. I had been thinking I was going to be one upgrade short but I got it on the last day with room to spare.

Orius Maximus

Yeah it turned out better than I was expecting, I got enough upgrades to get the new building to level 9. I think I got the Sunflower Oil Press upgrade, but it looks a bit underperforming. I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the stuff that keeps getting added. I haven't added the new building yet, it doesn't look as powerful as the Aegean Resort or this year's pirate building, plus it's another annoyingly long building and I don't like when buildings are like that. Also, I don't want to add much until after I level up which hopefully I'll be ready to do in a few weeks. That'll be TE and I don't want to park there too long, so I might wait until FE to add some stuff. I still have the Sunhaven to add as well.