• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event

Raelius

Thought I'd ask this question here...

Does the Chateau Frontenac give you extra goods from the daily challenges? I was seriously thinking about getting this GB and wondered if it helped attain more goods from our daily's

DevaCat

Thought I'd ask this question here...

Does the Chateau Frontenac give you extra goods from the daily challenges? I was seriously thinking about getting this GB and wondered if it helped attain more goods from our daily's
Agent is correct. But get the CF anyway -- it will help you get more goods simply by doing RQs while collecting your city.

Wobblist

Agent is correct. But get the CF anyway -- it will help you get more goods simply by doing RQs while collecting your city.
Doesn't it require a high investment in order for it to be worthwhile? If I'm gonna work on arc80 first I should probably avoid getting this GB until then, right?

DevaCat

Doesn't it require a high investment in order for it to be worthwhile? If I'm gonna work on arc80 first I should probably avoid getting this GB until then, right?
I put the CF down in my 4 cities before I planted Arcs. I found it useful at lower levels in that by doing RQs with it I could soon get rid of goods buildings and housing for the population needed for them, making room for FP producers which enabled me to do the Arc leveling faster. For me, doing Arc80 first would have been slower. Ymmv.