• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Farmers

• Thread starter DeletedUser12219
  • Start date

DeletedUser12219

anyone else tired of the sad losers who play this game like using players much lower level than them as the farms

i say grow a pair and fight on your own level or *cough* off the game

who's with me on that?

DeletedUser8944

Not me, if they collect on-time guess what they wont get plundered!!!!!

DeletedUser5356

I thought farmers were the sad losers that just make goods to trade back and forth for no apparent reason and advance through the ages prematurely and then post complaints when actual players come by and take their unattended goods.

DeletedUser8944

No that one of them so called "traders" or something like that, they don't believe in fighting and think this is just a city building game or something and they do that weird thing where they give up valuable good to "acquire" a sector, I cant remember the word since I don't believe in doing that as I trade goods to others and have a large stockpile of good because I fight for sectors

DeletedUser11463

I can see valid points to both sides. PvP is a valid part of the game, so you have to get used to it. Build up a good defense and collect your goods/production/coins on time. If an attacker keeps losing troops for no gain, they will soon move on to easier pastures. With that said, it is pretty bad when an HMA, LMA or higher level person is attacking a bronze level player. After all do you really need their lumber or stone? How about their 50 or 100 coins? Really helps a lot when your making 150,000 coins a day. Just causes people to quit the game after being attacked by Knights and such against your spear chuckers and stone throwers. Better to let them get up a few levels before attacking for what is basically peanuts.