• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Way to Level GBs

What is your favorite way to level Gbs

• Self Leveling

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Swap Threads

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • 1.9 / 1.85 / other similar thread

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Other (if there is another popular way lol)

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Lord Pest

I use 1.9 100% of the time. Haven’t uses a swap thread in 2 years. I’ve leveled several GBs to level 101 and they were all done at 1.9.

Falconwing

= High RP player putting a higher level GB in the 5, 10, 20 swaps, till primed then moving it to the 1.9, all positions taken by investors, and the clueless sheep get shorn.
We do not allow people to use the swap threads to prime a GB for the 1.9, those must be self primed.

Personally, I use swap threads until around level 25 or so, then I move to the 1.9 and sell 1-3. when 1-3 are taken, I place one large trade for 4th, and a smaller trade for 5th, that way people see and know what they will get from the trade. I'm currently in a rhythm of leveling 4-5 GB's one level each a day that way.

I like to keep the swap threads moving for players not ready for the 1.9, or who simply don't want to go that route, not everyone is trying to squeeze out every single fp, many are just trying to have simple fun.