• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

KingJMobile

Event was a success for me, finished silver in both, got lots of nice buildings and increased atk/def by a good bit. I didn't spend any money or diamonds in either world.
A great thing you ended up with 4 Orreries. I had 4 gold upgrades as well but fell short of regular kits due to bad luck. Though I ended up in Gold League, and milked the Zephy Fusion to complete my 2nd Urban Plaza.

Though I do also have 8 Airships and 13 SoAs.

SirWilliam

I'm surprised how I saw my cushion deplete .... I'm thinking it was the final mini sale that I refused to buy as the culprit . I missed out on that celestial ornery upgrade .... it is what it is ?

but the level 1 special bldg is a welcome surprise as is the metro station being roadless.
I feel your pain. I also dropped from gold to bronze missing silver by 8 points. Tried to do it without buying the gold pass to get the orrery celestial upgrade.

Dursland

Got zephy's on all 5 worlds.

Gold f2p in us15.
Silver f2p in us29.

Lots of wishing wells and nice boosts to GE for my farms. Good event.

Not sure I'm looking forward to the next one with such a drastic change to my beloved card game but I'm looking forward to the building.

It's almost 3 times the attack of the Panda Shrine that's getting replaced for it.

jaymoney23456

Got zephy's on all 5 worlds.

Gold f2p in us15.
Silver f2p in us29.

Lots of wishing wells and nice boosts to GE for my farms. Good event.

Not sure I'm looking forward to the next one with such a drastic change to my beloved card game but I'm looking forward to the building.

It's almost 3 times the attack of the Panda Shrine that's getting replaced for it.
How on earth did you find the time to play the event in 5 worlds?

jaymoney23456

I don't even do events in more than 1 world anymore, not really-do dab in them but don't play the full event. Would do more if it wasn't every event now needing daily play in the minigame and tons of supply quests.

Just An Observer

Got a Zephy's Level 1 and a nice pile of other goodies. Bonus prize line was purchased but no Diamonds were spent. It was like getting a tournament-grade Rare and a full hand of worthwhile Uncommons when playing a Magic The Gathering Draft event. $25 well spent in my book.

Dursland

How on earth did you find the time to play the event in 5 worlds?
FoE is life lol. Also it's not tough when on 3 of them I only played the event for like 4 days total, going for board clears to get wishing wells.

Played on each rivals, then couple more days at the end to use up rest of energy.

I only played boards daily on 2 worlds.