• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Changelog 1.245

Dursland

Don't like seeing the Log Cabin get more expensive in AD. It was a great budget building for someone who needed a quick 3fp boost to their city, especially in a new world like Dilmun where you have few gems to work with.

I bought one in the AD myself so I remember how cheap it was to get. Probably too cheap as the update said, but it was a good thing for players in newer worlds. Now by jacking up the cost less people will get it, and those that might want to buy it will have better things by the time they've saved up enough gems.

Ebeondi Asi

I would comment that the new Antique Dealer offering are nice...but... IT is clear a lot of us have millions in dealer coins.and have had them for years. It is really hard to win the wanted stuff because everyone in higher ages/long time players have multiple millions of dealer coins, so then fight to get one at auction is crazy... 200,000 300,000 bids common from such players, and so players like myself make endless reasonable offers (opening bid) 100,000? and still lose. Let alone new players never ever even get a chance to win anything worth bothering about.

What this really means is: there at not enough auctions with good stuff. And this have been clearly ongoing for years. The ideal would be enough auctions where most players hoard is reduced (from winning!) to well under 300,000 .. and not always have on hand several million dealer coins.
It doesn't solve the small players plight, but it would reduce the huge stashes of Dealer coins we all have now.And probably would allow at least middle of the road players to win some good stuff!
(A big plus for Inno bottom line would be whales ending up buying Dealer coins with Diamonds Something that is very rare now with the giant hoards of dealer coins in many players hands)

A further idea would break up auctions (and maybe offering in AD shelves) by some ranking of players. IMO the best would be by personal points. Then new players would be facing only new players, and big / long time players wouldn't be constantly crshing everyone else.
Maybe by rank?
if points under 50,000 / 50,001 to 20,000,000 then 20 million to 150 million then 150 million up
Someone could find the balance (percentages balanced by totals) in points rank to break up the levels?

And yes I know this idea does not belong in the feedback

Last edited: