• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Just An Observer

What would this forum poster group guess as the over/under before INNO makes changes to GE? I will guess 2 seasons. For those who reply, you can also say "No changes coming" as your guess! This should be interesting....

JJ597

Exactly the same, are you kidding me!!!!!! No diamonds GE 1-3, fragments of buildings and they still look exactly the same to you?

JJ597

What would this forum poster group guess as the over/under before INNO makes changes to GE? I will guess 2 seasons. For those who reply, you can also say "No changes coming" as your guess! This should be interesting....
No changes, EVER! I would no longer be playing and wouldn't care about changes!

qaccy

Exactly the same, are you kidding me!!!!!! No diamonds GE 1-3, fragments of buildings and they still look exactly the same to you?
I can see you lost the context of your own argument. I was talking about the anniversary prizes, obviously. What is it about the GE changes that suddenly made the anniversary prizes not worth spending money on? Those two things are unrelated.

LoveNkind

I LOVE IT!

I finally got to play GE5 just now. It is BEAUTIFUL! We already knew Inno has great artists.
First came 5 encounters in Modern era with 289/676 defense bonuses from playing PvP over a year (I am well above average there). I used troops to win all 5 without too much loss of troops so far.
My little Iron Age diamond mine had a harder time. Only two ballistae survived the first assault, so I withdrew them from the battlefield. Then I negotiated and was a little lucky to win the first two negotiations, barely.
I got a serpent prize in my main--I liked that. I got a beautiful sky watch in each city. But we don't need another bonus to our attack troops. We need attack bonus to our defensive troops.

JJ597

1) You didn't answer my question about GE rewards, which you say look EXACTLY the same. 2)INNO nerfing rewards! IMO both are related!

Just Merry

Ok, Inno, you’ve:
—Drastically reduced the number of Diamonds that GE yields
—Decided to reward a style of city building that the vast majority of players don’t use
—Made the cost of playing/opening level 5 ridiculously expensive for both player and guild

So, I have to ask: are you actually *trying* to get the longtime players to look around for a new game to play??? You now take us for granted?

That’s a low blow, Inno.

Last edited:

Insatiable1

I think Inno is curing my addiction to this game. GvG is the only part of the game people have a true passion about, and they left that to die in order to bring forth their Bribe-you-to-play Battlegrounds. Behind that, GE was next in line for some guilds to have bragging rights on their records...which they killed with the latest "upgrade". GE was where diamond farmers invested our time in our other worlds, but Inno put on their cheap face for all to see. Also, some events now aren't giving a fully upgraded building unless you spend diamonds to get it. And let's not forget about the ads...which most of us could handle if Inno had not decided to cheap-out on all the other things in their greed-driven agenda. This game used to be the first thing I did each day, and the last thing I did each night...now, I am close to being disgusted with the whole "new" game. Update GVG, stop the cheating, and I may start playing hard again...but for now, it is hit and miss maintenance, and little more.

Insatiable1

Ok, Inno, you’ve:
—Drastically reduced the number of Diamonds that GE yields
—Decided to reward a style of city building that the vast majority of players don’t use
—Made the cost of playing/opening level 5 ridiculously expensive for both player and guild

So, I have to ask: are you actually *trying* to get the longtime players to look around for a new game to play??? You now take us for granted?
Too late...most of us have been looking for a while now. This may be the final push we needed to break free. (I know my play time has dropped dramatically in the past few months alone.)

MKPapa

I have 4 encounters left to complete at lvl5, and for the reference - the military boost of the Inno army for encounter 77 is 527/527.
Not going to go further, because do not see incentives to do so. And probably will do, may be, 4 lvl5 encounters next session.
Lvl 5 reward buildings are not very different from good event buildings, but building these lvl5 buildings and leveling them up will take a lot of time, and require either tons and tons of goods, or boosting your defense a lot. I have better use for my goods, and do not see the point of boosting my defense because it makes use only in GE lvl5, and is complete waste of time and cite space therefore.
Temple is temporary, and I do not like this kind of buildings.
Feathered Serpent looks stronger than Sentinel Outpost and Nutcracker Guardhouse, but will take at least 3 months (if you are lucky) and a lot of resources to level up. And based on direction of the recent game development, we will probably see even better event buildings before we will have any serpents fully leveled.

Last edited:

CDmark

:D:D:D
This is me, how I feel at the moment because I just got a portrait instead of fragments of the serpent. OK, I think you can see thru it, not happy at all. I got Teiuc, last on the list too. So, I am thinking of making an 8x10 and framing it. May hang it over the toilet.

In beta, I recommended make the 10% diamonds (I know everyone would say yes) OR just make it 100%. Don't water down GE5 prizes. It is 12 weeks to get L3 serpent, now it will be 13 for me. My idea for those portraits, make them like GB BPs. I don't know if 3x3 is too many, think so. I suggested 2x2, no trading, no 200 diamonds to buy one. Just a simple 2x2, there are 18 so it would take time. This would be rewarded each 4th encounter, IN ADDITION, to the fragments, +1 GE portrait BP.

So, after 12 weeks, spending goods, I will have a level 2.95 Feathered Serpent.

MKPapa

Diamond rewards limited only to lvl 4 with total amount cut in about a half is ridiculous nerf that hits younger players the most. Stronger players always got more diamonds from, say, GBG, than GE ever provided, but for younger players this would be a serious hit in the back.

bromtor

What can i say seen it happens on beta now at the live servers its one piece of sh.... after another piece sh....
Inno you get some pieces of us Sh.. .Hope you like it at much as we do the GE now.

Inno is rewarded for the best award of dumbest idea.

Last edited:

CDmark

In ME E67 and 68 I have
build-defend-negotiate
I think the first 2, E65, E66 were
defend-negotiate-build

Then in colonial, E72, I got
defend-negotiate-build and I think (pretty sure) all of them were like this. I say pretty sure bcs I am making notes and I immediately noticed the change in ME E67,68

Images attached

PICK one way to do it, I don't care which, just be consistent please. A little less time on where to reduce diamonds and a little more attention to details would be appreciated.

Attachments

• e67  build-def-nego.jpg
    e67 build-def-nego.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
  • col e72 def-neg-build.jpg
    col e72 def-neg-build.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1