• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Enhancements Coming to Quantum Incursions!

Ebeondi Asi

The Portal Alert is a nice addition provided you are playing QI. Otherwise, it is unnecessary. It would be nice if we could disable it.
Sad that you see the sign and being obessive-compulsive (my guess?) you have to click on it. ..Every time. o_O

Most everyone else can manage to ignore such a thing....

Johnny B. Goode

The Portal Alert is a nice addition provided you are playing QI. Otherwise, it is unnecessary. It would be nice if we could disable it.
Sad that you see the sign and being obessive-compulsive (my guess?) you have to click on it. ..Every time. o_O

Most everyone else can manage to ignore such a thing....
I have to agree with @Pericles the Lion on this one. It's very annoying to have alerts all over the main screen for things you may not be interested in doing. I'd like to turn off the Settlements alert somehow, as it's active unless you have productions going but not finished. Even if you don't have a Settlement going, the alert is there to tell you it's available. I know it's available, I don't bother with them in my Diamond farm cities.

planetofthehumans2

I have to agree with @Pericles the Lion on this one. It's very annoying to have alerts all over the main screen for things you may not be interested in doing. I'd like to turn off the Settlements alert somehow, as it's active unless you have productions going but not finished. Even if you don't have a Settlement going, the alert is there to tell you it's available. I know it's available, I don't bother with them in my Diamond farm cities.
Now instead of no alert, it's all alerts, defeats the purpose!