• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

honey55

I figured out the game. Watching mooingcats video in the written guide really helped me alot. I think the rewards are great but still don't care for the game. It is better than the St Patrick's as it takes lots less time and it doesn't mess up my sleep. Kind of frustrating when it takes a lot oh redraws to get a card that is any good at all, when others come up over and over again. But, like i said, the rewards make it worth doing

Edward _MMXIII

So I noticed collecting either Promethium or Oralchalcum does not qualify as goods gathering for quest line tasks ?

May I ask why ?

Dursland

Dilmun's bronze league just hit 666 on today October the 31st. I call that getting into the Halloween spirit!

Gold at 2130.

Waiting for a big DS day to see what the jump's gonna be like.

PJS299

The fact that today is Halloween, and we have to deal with this event for 15 more days, is kind of frustrating. Halloween is over after October. November is fall, and even Christmas. Not Halloween. Bad planning on Inno's part. If they had started it on the 12th and ended it on the 2nd, it still would've been plenty of time, and it would've only been two days after the event's namesake. But letting it go halfway into November is just bad.

KeithOfTheForge

Sometimes I think the mini-game is rigged. My card shows damage of 1-3, I hit for 1. My card shows damage of 2-4, I hit for 2. My card shows damage of 4-6, I hit for 4. I know it's all RNG but it feels like I hit for the minimum 90% of the time. Then I get the "make enemy attack itself twice card" and the enemy's damage is 2-4. It hits for 4 total points. lol

KeithOfTheForge

1698932066140.png
These would have been better as selection kits instead of just upgrade kits. The golden selection kit should select golden and everything below it. The silver selection kit should select silver and everything below it. If I don't get any basic upgrade kits, all those silvers and goldens are wasted. :(

Dursland

View attachment 20921
These would have been better as selection kits instead of just upgrade kits. The golden selection kit should select golden and everything below it. The silver selection kit should select silver and everything below it. If I don't get any basic upgrade kits, all those silvers and goldens are wasted. :(
Nah it was intentional on inno's part. They want players to spend diamonds.

Whole event is designed to draw in the diamonds.

Maybe in a couple days. But because of the key hoarding ability in this event, I expect the predictive value to be close to nothing this event.
True but you can probably count on Daunting Tower and Tower of Whispering Horrors to be spikes. Also maybe Epic Kit tomorrow, for those who don't know what they're doing.

I'd say once Epic Kit, Daunting Tower, Tower of Whispering Horrors, and MonsterWares have shown up, the spikes will end and we'll have a better idea of where league stands.

Big-Bendz

So for those having issues. Here's how to play
1) Look at your health (if it say 10/14 that means your health is currently 10 points.
2) Look at the enemy base attack. (near the pointy sword) if it says 1 - 3 then base attack is some amount between 1 and 3 health points.
3) Look at the symbol at the bottom of the enemy card. If it matches your card add that amount to their attack. ex. 2 would be 2 extra points. if they don't match then disregard completely.
4) If your health is lower than the base attack plus the possible bonus, then add health points. If you are at least 1 point above the total ok to attack.
5) you can added points in 1, 5, or 10 point increments. 10 is cheapest per point. 1 is most expensive per point.

Other cards can be used. Thief card is great against the boss because you get all the bonuses. then after defeating the boss you get all the bonuses again. Real Sweet.

Sharmon the Impaler

Important addition to the above. When you draw cards you never will see any cards in that draw until you use one. So if you draw 5 times you will be at the end of the deck and forced to use one of those cards before you see the others again. Look through all the cards in each draw. Is there an attack card ? How many do you have left ? If you know it is the only one left in the deck then use it. Make enemy attack itself twice kills every enemy. Do NOT use this card on 11/11 until you have used up all your remaining thief cards on it then use the attack twice.

PJS299

It's now, after however many days, that this event is starting to feel like a chore that I have to get done. It was fun at the beginning, but I am starting to dislike it. The event is very easy, which is probably why it is so boring. And having to do all the games/DQs/Qs on 2+ worlds is starting to get annoying.

PJS299

Just find this funny because it usually says, "Come back in 23:57:31." Guess they just got lazy.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 00.03.58.png

Edit: just realized that we're putting the clocks back at 0200, so technically instead of waiting 23 hours and 57 minutes, I'm waiting basically 25 hours... That's probably why it has just 1 d.

Tharkunn

you may have lost because you ran out of cards. That got me in beta a couple of times until it was pointed out to me. Change cards when you have one that is overpowered for that particular fight will help you use less cards. Also, when the ability cards come up, grab 2
I still had plenty of cards.