• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.227

Zatrikon

And now we have yet another unannounced change: The way the scrolling through production buildings works has changed. Now, event production buildings like the Fan Shop, Beach Bar, Witch Doctor, and Confectionaries, are included with regular age production buildings. And only the ones that produce different things, like the Magnum Opus, Sunken Treasure, and Bazaar, are in a separate scroll-list.

Don't get me wrong: I like this change, but it bugs me that it wasn't announced anywhere. (Or if it was, I missed it.) We're used to the game working in a certain way, and it can cause problems when changes are made that we're not aware of - even when those changes are good.

I've been trying to follow the update announcements, and most of the changes are things I don't even notice. Meanwhile, there have been changes I have noticed that aren't in the announcements, like the change to the Daily Challenge.

Kranyar the Mysterious

And now we have yet another unannounced change: The way the scrolling through production buildings works has changed.
This is the main bug I was referring to above. Wasn't sure if it got introduced to live since it has already been fixed on beta. They could of at least informed us about known bugs in the announcement like just about every other game company does when they release patch notes.

Just shows how much respect they have for us. NOT. Awesome how much transparency and communication we are getting under their new transparency and communication initiative!