• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.246-1.247

Mor-Rioghain

But at the rate the INNOvation is going F2P won't apply to FoE much longer....
I hardly see how that is at all the case. The game is F2P and if those who play for free aren't satisfied with the payment options, they can always just continue to ... not pay. Stating that not being to obtain the same or like item for the same price from one period of time to another is one thing but to suggest that it's stopped being free is altogether a different matter. They do not charge for membership or any other package that isn't already advertised as an in-game purchase. The basic game - and it's still a complete game - is available, free.

If the developers have ever, even once, ever advertised and/or promised, that a special event or it's prizes was included in the free option, then I'd sure like to see it. What is happening here is simple: the lead time isn't satisfactory to those who wish to play for no- or a minimum-charge and they're just not happy that they have to wait until the 'free' options are available during the next scheduled event of it's type. That's all. You don't have to pay but you might have to wait. Big deal. In a game that's literally built on exerting no small amount of patience to achieve your desired goal, I can hardly see how that's such a problem. Do you want them to go out of business?

After all, the game can still be played and quite successfully so without benefit of even one special event item. Happens all of the time.

Dursland

We need an update to add tavern/scouting notifications. I don't quite mind the notification for tavern full but would be nice to have option to turn it off.

Scouting though, I definitely want to disable. I already run a timer for that and not gonna stop because it lets me see how long is left without opening cmap.

UBERhelp1

I hardly see how that is at all the case. The game is F2P and if those who play for free aren't satisfied with the payment options, they can always just continue to ... not pay. Stating that not being to obtain the same or like item for the same price from one period of time to another is one thing but to suggest that it's stopped being free is altogether a different matter. They do not charge for membership or any other package that isn't already advertised as an in-game purchase. The basic game - and it's still a complete game - is available, free.

If the developers have ever, even once, ever advertised and/or promised, that a special event or it's prizes was included in the free option, then I'd sure like to see it. What is happening here is simple: the lead time isn't satisfactory to those who wish to play for no- or a minimum-charge and they're just not happy that they have to wait until the 'free' options are available during the next scheduled event of it's type. That's all. You don't have to pay but you might have to wait. Big deal. In a game that's literally built on exerting no small amount of patience to achieve your desired goal, I can hardly see how that's such a problem. Do you want them to go out of business?

After all, the game can still be played and quite successfully so without benefit of even one special event item. Happens all of the time.
I don't think anyone is mad about having to wait. What they (we) are mad about is that something that had been free, or purchasable with saved diamonds, no longer is. I'm fine if paid features get added. But when those paid features take away something that I used to be able to do for free or with saved diamonds, yeah, I think players should be mad about that. And paying players should be mad that they are now having to invest more into the game, or that their purchases (diamonds) are now less valuable.

Dursland

Fun fact, if you enable notifications in one browser - then log into FoE from another browser, enable notifications there, then close out and go back to your original browser, you'll now get double notifications on everything. Even if you are only logged in on one browser.

I had to open Chrome settings and block notifications there.

Should note that I didn't close out of Chrome completely, I left it open but FoE was closed.

I have a system where I use 3 browsers lol - one for gaming/general, one for email, and a third for streaming. Helps to have it spread out on the taskbar instead of massive tabs at the top.